Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NHPC Apprentice 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 05th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NHPC Apprentice Application Form
NHPC Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification – 16 Jobs
NHPC Limited- Indian Hydropower Generation Company is engaging aspirants as apprentice in electrician, welder, wireman, fitter and plumber trades. So, candidates who belonging to the respective trades and having eligibility can apply for Sikkim Govt Jobs . http://www.nhpcindia.com is the official web site portal for candidates to get more data.
Total apprentice posts to be filled in NHPC for Teesta V Power Station is 16.
Trade wise positions count is given below
Candidates those who passed ITI in relevant trade are only eligible to apply.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
Maximum age for applicants is 30 years as on 31st October 2018.
You May Also Like
- Sikkim Police Recruitment 2018 – Constable Jobs
- Sikkim High Court Recruitment 2018 – Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 64, 371 ALP & Technicians
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 – Trackman & Assistant Pointsman Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Head Constable Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – SI, HC & Constable Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Commandant Jobs
- IBPS Recruitment 2018 – 4102 CRP PO/ MT VIII Jobs Notification
- SSC GD Constables Recruitment 2018 Notification -54,953 Jobs
- Northern Coalfields Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 – PO & Clerk Jobs
- BEL Recruitment 2018 – 147 Contract Engineer Jobs
Rs.7680/- is the monthly stipend for selected candidates as apprentice.
Through written examination and interview test candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for NHPC recruitment is through online mode. 05th December 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx is the link provided in order to apply.