Upcoming & Current Sikkim Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
Job hunters of Sikkim state, at last, reached the correct destination. Without any doubt, you can grab the avail Latest & Upcoming Sikkim Government Job Notifications details through this page. So individuals are suggested to stick to this page to know more info about the Government Jobs in Sikkim. You can also have a look at the below sections to get an idea on the application process, selection steps, and career growth, etc.
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|03.10.2019||Oil India Limited Manager & SAO Post Recruitment 2019||10/ -||22.10.2019||More Details|
|04.07.2019||Sikkim University Teaching Jobs 2019||73/ Ph.D, BE, B.Tech||09.08.2019||More Details|
|19.06.2019||SPSC Programmer Recruitment 2019||15/ Bachelor's Degree||17.07.2019||More Details|
Are you seeking for the best secure govt job in Sikkim? If yes, do not panic as we are providing the latest updates of all government jobs in Sikkim state. Every year, Sikkim Government recruitment board has been announcing the vacant posts to decrease the employment rating the Sikkim state. Hence, eligible and interested contenders can apply the application forms before the closure date. Stay tuned with this us, so that you know the upcoming Sikkim Govt jobs news to your fingertips.
Department Wise Jobs in Sikkim
Sikkim Govt provides enormous job opportunities under these departments. Various departments are waiting to fill vacant posts by the eligible candidates. So, contenders those who have a completion certificate of 10th pass they can also apply the application from and get a chance to work in Sikkim Government Sector. Go through the list of departments in the Sikkim state which is mentioned below.
- Animal Husbandry, Livestock, Fisheries & Veterinary Services Department
- Building & Housing Department
- Commerce & Industries Department
- Cooperation Department
- Cultural Affairs & Heritage Department
- Department Of Economics, Statistics & Monitoring, And Evaluation(D.E.S.M.E)
- Department Of Personnel, Administrative Reforms, Training & Public Grievances
- Development Planning, Economic Reforms & North Eastern Council Affairs Department
- Ecclesiastical Affairs Department
- Election Department (Office of Chief Electoral Officer)
- Energy & Power Department
- Excise(Abkari) Department
- Finance, Revenue & Expenditure Department
- Food & Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
- Food Security & Agriculture Development Department
- Forest Environment & Wildlife Management Department
- Health Care Human Servies & Family Welfare Department
- Home Department
- Horticulture & Cash Crop Development Department
- Human Resource Development Department
- Information & Public Relations Department
- Information Technology Department
- Labour Department
- Land Revenue & Disaster Management Department
- Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Mines, Minerals & Geology Department
- Police Department
- Printing & Stationery Department
- Roads & Bridges Department
- Rural Management & Development Department
- Sikkim Information Commission
- Sikkim Legislative Assembly
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Sikkim State Council of Science & Technology
- Department of Science & Technology And Climate Change
- Sikkim Vigilance Police Department
- Social Justice Empowerment & Welfare Department
- Sports & Youth Affairs Department
- State Election Commission
- Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department
- Tourism & Civil Aviation Department
- Transport Department
- Urban Development & Housing Department
- Water Resources & River Development Department
- Water Security & PHE Department
Check New Government Jobs in Sikkim State
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Police Department Sikkim
- Sikkim HRDD Recruitment
- Sikkim High Court Updates
- State Wise TET Exam Notifications 2019
Sikkim Government Job Vacancies List 2019
Candidates those who are eligible and interested in particular post they may apply the application form whenever it is released. Up to that check out the department wise vacancies list in the below lines.
- Development Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Engineers
- General Duty Medical Officers
- Accounts Clerk
- Revenue Inspectors
- Station Fire Officers
- MPHW/ ANM
Sikkim State Govt Jobs Requirements
Job aspirants must check the eligibility requirements of the recruitment before going to submit the applications. Those who satisfy the conditions can apply for Sikkim Job Vacancies. Eligibility Requirements consists of age limit and educational qualifications as main parameters.
Sikkim Govt Jobs Educational Qualifications Details
Educational qualification of the individuals mainly depends on the board name and level of the position. 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (degree/ BE/ B Pharmacy/ Law or any other equivalent), Post Graduation (MBA/Ph.D./Masters/MBBS/equivalent) holders from any recognized university can apply for Job Openings in Sikkim State.
Age Limit for Sikkim Government Jobs
The higher and lower age limit of the candidates is 18 and 62 years. Generally, the age limit may vary by considering the job role & contender’s category. The Sikkim Govt is mostly giving 90% chances to the youngsters.
Note: Candidates whose age lies between 18 years to 62 years as on mentioned date in the notification pdf, they are eligible to apply the application form for the particular Sikkim Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification.
Age relaxation for all category candidates based on job profile, presentation skills and many factors. And age relaxation will start from 03 years to 10 years.
Sikkim Govt Recruitment Application Procedure
The recruitment board accepts applications either through online or offline modes. You can see the complete instructions at its notification. Interested and eligible contenders have to finish the application procedure on or before the end date to avoid the rush at the last minute.
Online Application Submission Steps
- Firstly, people should visit the official website of the recruitment board.
- At the home page, check for Advertisement & Notices/ Career/ Recruitment section.
- Later, download the official notification to which you want to send applications.
- And go through all the instructions and guidelines.
- If you satisfy the conditions, then check on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields with appropriate details like candidate name, father name, gender, education, etc.
- Once cross-check whether the provided data is correct or not.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature, and necessary documents.
- The next step is to proceed with the exam fee payment process.
- Finally, take a print out of the successful applications and note down the registration number, password.
Offline Application Form Download Steps
- Individuals need to go through that particular organization official website.
- Go to what’s new/ Recruitment/ Latest Announcements section.
- Check for the advertisement you are applying for and download it.
- Later read all the instructions of that notification.
- If you fulfill those requirements, then download the application form.
- Write all the details on the application form and attach the photograph to it.
- And also attach the required documents to the filled applications.
- Pay the application fee at the bank and take a demand draft.
- Candidates should send applications and DD to the address mentioned in the advertisement without fail.
Application Fee for Sikkim Govt Job
Candidates must and should pay the application fee via credit card/debit card or through offline while applying application fee. Based on departments/vacancies application fee may be varies. And it around from Rs.100/- to Rs. 1000/-
Multiple factors will be considered while mentioning application fee.
- Category (General, BC, OBC, Pwd etc.,)
- People belonging to Sikkim State or not (it means local/non-local).
List of Documents Required to Apply for Sikkim Jobs
You are ready to fill the applications for Government Jobs in Sikkim; then you must have any of the following documents. People are suggested to upload these certificates with the mentioned dimensions during the application process. The officials of Sikkim Government state can compare the below mentioned proofs with an application form. If any fake candidate found in the list, they will be rejected immediately.
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Address Proof
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Voter Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- PH Certificate (If Required)
Selection Process of Sikkim Govt Jobs 2019
Commonly, every department organizes the selection rounds to hire candidates. The selections process various as per the board norms. Below included are all possibilities that applicants should pass to get placed in Sikkim Government Jobs 2019. Failed aspirants can’t be offered a job. So try to clear all the rounds without any exception.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit List
- Screening Test etc.
Preparation Plan for Sikkim Government Job 2019
An individual preparation plan shows a significant impact on the possibility of getting a govt job. Why because the better preparation methodology leads to secure maximum marks in the exam. Therefore have a look at the below points and strictly follow them during test preparation to crack the job.
- In many recruitment notifications, the written exam will be conducted as the first round of the selection procedure.
- To qualify in the written test, you must gather the exam syllabus & exam pattern.
- Begin preparing for the exam immediately after completing the application form.
- While preparing, give importance to high weight & tough topics.
- Later prepare easy concepts.
- And during exam preparation, spend more time on the difficult subjects compared with an easy one.
- Try to finish the test preparation portion in the allotted time.
- Download Previous Year Practice Papers for all the topics.
- Solve the papers before the test date.
- Also, do revise the subjects before going to attend the examination.
- Follow the best books, to know question-solving techniques.
- Candidates are also suggested to note down formulae that improve problem-solving capability.
- Avoid preparation before the 30 minutes of the examination.
Career Growth/ Job Opportunities
Cracking Sikkim Govt Job is a dream for everyone. If you got an appointment letter from the board, then you may feel like your future is secured. Based on the candidate’s performance in the department, educational qualifications, people can get promotions yearly.
How to Get Information about Govt Jobs in Sikkim?
Candidates who wants to know the live updates of Sikkim Govt Jobs 2019-20, they just follow the below steps.
- At first you need to subscribe of our DRONA site.
- Later when you get the information about Sikkim Recruitment Portal Notifications to your device, just click on that link and get an idea about it.
- Otherwise, visit our website regularly to know the Government Jobs in Sikkim State 2019.
To attain Sikkim Government Jobs, candidates can take help with this DRONA website to get details like newly released notification PDF’s, online application form, offline application form, previous year papers, mock tests, admit card/hall ticket, results.
Frequently Asked Question
1. I paid the fees, but there are some mistakes in my Application form what should I do?
People can cancel the submitted application forms at its official site. But once paid fee can never be refunded in any situation.
2. How can I take a printout of my completed application?
After completion of the application procedure, you can see the “print” option on the screen that gives a hard copy of the application form. Otherwise, go to my application and provide the post name. Click on the view button and press print to take a printed copy of your application form.
3. How do I move to the next step?
After filling the data on the first step, you have to click on the Save button. You will automatically be redirected to the next level if you are fillup the required fields and click on the next button to move to the next step.
Apply For Sikkim Jobs Through Drona.in
www.drona.in gives comprehensive information about Government Jobs in Sikkim. People can bookmark this page by clicking Ctrl+D to get updates regularly. Still, you need any clarification, feel free to leave a comment in the below module.