Upcoming & Current Sikkim Govt Jobs 2019 – 20
Job hunters of Sikkim state, at last, reached the correct destination. Without any doubt, you can grab the avail Latest & Upcoming Sikkim Government Job Notifications details through this page. So individuals are suggested to stick to this page to know more info about the Government Jobs in Sikkim. You can also have a look at the below sections to get an idea on the application process, selection steps, and career growth, etc.
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|04.07.2019||Sikkim University Teaching Jobs 2019||73/ Ph.D, BE, B.Tech||09.08.2019||More Details|
|19.06.2019||SPSC Programmer Recruitment 2019||15/ Bachelor's Degree||17.07.2019||More Details|
Department Wise Jobs in Sikkim
Sikkim Govt provides enormous job opportunities under these departments. The list of departments in the Sikkim state is as follows.
- Animal Husbandry, Livestock, Fisheries & Veterinary Services Department
- Building & Housing Department
- Commerce & Industries Department
- Cooperation Department
- Cultural Affairs & Heritage Department
- Department Of Economics, Statistics & Monitoring, And Evaluation(D.E.S.M.E)
- Department Of Personnel, Administrative Reforms, Training & Public Grievances
- Development Planning, Economic Reforms & North Eastern Council Affairs Department
- Ecclesiastical Affairs Department
- Election Department (Office of Chief Electoral Officer)
- Energy & Power Department
- Excise(Abkari) Department
- Finance, Revenue & Expenditure Department
- Food & Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department
- Food Security & Agriculture Development Department
- Forest Environment & Wildlife Management Department
- Health Care Human Servies & Family Welfare Department
- Home Department
- Horticulture & Cash Crop Development Department
- Human Resource Development Department
- Information & Public Relations Department
- Information Technology Department
- Labour Department
- Land Revenue & Disaster Management Department
- Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Mines, Minerals & Geology Department
- Police Department
- Printing & Stationery Department
- Roads & Bridges Department
- Rural Management & Development Department
- Sikkim Information Commission
- Sikkim Legislative Assembly
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Sikkim State Council of Science & Technology
- Department of Science & Technology And Climate Change
- Sikkim Vigilance Police Department
- Social Justice Empowerment & Welfare Department
- Sports & Youth Affairs Department
- State Election Commission
- Skill Development & Entrepreneurship Department
- Tourism & Civil Aviation Department
- Transport Department
- Urban Development & Housing Department
- Water Resources & River Development Department
- Water Security & PHE Department
Check New Government Jobs in Sikkim State
- Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Police Department Sikkim
- Sikkim HRDD Recruitment
- Sikkim High Court Updates
Sikkim Government Job Vacancies List
- Development Officer
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Engineers
- General Duty Medical Officers
- Accounts Clerk
- Revenue Inspectors
- Station Fire Officers
- MPHW/ ANM
Sikkim State Govt Jobs Requirements
Job aspirants must check the eligibility requirements of the recruitment before going to submit the applications. Those who satisfy the conditions can apply for Sikkim Job Vacancies. Eligibility Requirements consists of age limit and educational qualifications as main parameters.
Educational qualification of the individuals mainly depends on the board name and level of the position. 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation (degree/ BE/ B Pharmacy/ Law or any other equivalent), Post Graduation (MBA/Ph.D./Masters/MBBS/equivalent) holders from any recognized university can apply for Job Openings in Sikkim State.
The higher and lower age limit of the candidates is 18 and 62 years. Generally, the age limit may vary by considering the job role & contender’s category. The Sikkim Govt is mostly giving 90% chances to the youngsters.
Sikkim Govt Recruitment Application Procedure
The recruitment board accepts applications either through online or offline modes. You can see the complete instructions at its notification. Interested and eligible contenders have to finish the application procedure on or before the end date to avoid the rush at the last minute.
Online Application Submission Steps
- Firstly, people should visit the official website of the recruitment board.
- At the home page, check for Advertisement & Notices/ Career/ Recruitment section.
- Later, download the official notification to which you want to send applications.
- And go through all the instructions and guidelines.
- If you satisfy the conditions, then check on the Apply Online link.
- Fill all the mandatory fields with appropriate details like candidate name, father name, gender, education, etc.
- Once cross-check whether the provided data is correct or not.
- Upload the passport size photograph, signature, and necessary documents.
- The next step is to proceed with the exam fee payment process.
- Finally, take a print out of the successful applications and note down the registration number, password.
Offline Application Form Download Steps
- Individuals need to go through that particular organization official website.
- Go to what’s new/ Recruitment/ Latest Announcements section.
- Check for the advertisement you are applying for and download it.
- Later read all the instructions of that notification.
- If you fulfill those requirements, then download the application form.
- Write all the details on the application form and attach the photograph to it.
- And also attach the required documents to the filled applications.
- Pay the application fee at the bank and take a demand draft.
- Candidates should send applications and DD to the address mentioned in the advertisement without fail.
List of Documents Required to Apply for Sikkim Jobs
You are ready to fill the applications for Government Jobs in Sikkim; then you must have any of the following documents. People are suggested to upload these certificates during the application process.
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Address Proof
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Voter Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- PH Certificate (If Required)
Sikkim Govt Vacancies Selection Procedure
Commonly, every department organizes the selection rounds to hire candidates. The selections process various as per the board norms. Below included are all possibilities that applicants should pass to get placed in Sikkim Government Jobs 2019. Failed aspirants can’t be offered a job. So try to clear all the rounds without any exception.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit List
- Screening Test etc.
An individual preparation plan shows a significant impact on the possibility of getting a govt job. Why because the better preparation methodology leads to secure maximum marks in the exam. Therefore have a look at the below points and strictly follow them during test preparation to crack the job.
- In many recruitment notifications, the written exam will be conducted as the first round of the selection procedure.
- To qualify in the written test, you must gather the exam syllabus & exam pattern.
- Begin preparing for the exam immediately after completing the application form.
- While preparing, give importance to high weight & tough topics.
- Later prepare easy concepts.
- And during exam preparation, spend more time on the difficult subjects compared with an easy one.
- Try to finish the test preparation portion in the allotted time.
- Download Previous Year Practice Papers for all the topics.
- Solve the papers before the test date.
- Also, do revise the subjects before going to attend the examination.
- Follow the best books, to know question-solving techniques.
- Candidates are also suggested to note down formulae that improve problem-solving capability.
- Avoid preparation before the 30 minutes of the examination.
Career Growth/ Job Opportunities
Cracking Sikkim Govt Job is a dream for everyone. If you got an appointment letter from the board, then you may feel like your future is secured. Based on the candidate’s performance in the department, educational qualifications, people can get promotions yearly.
How to Get Information about Government Jobs in Sikkim?
Candidates who wants to know the live updates of Sikkim Govt Jobs 2019-20, they just follow the below steps.
- At first you need to subscribe of our DRONA site.
- Later when you get the information about Sikkim Recruitment Portal Notifications to your device, just click on that link and get an idea about it.
- Otherwise, visit our website regularly to know the Government Jobs in Sikkim State 2019.
Frequently Asked Question
1. I paid the fees, but there are some mistakes in my Application form what should I do?
People can cancel the submitted application forms at its official site. But once paid fee can never be refunded in any situation.
2. How can I take a printout of my completed application?
After completion of the application procedure, you can see the “print” option on the screen that gives a hard copy of the application form. Otherwise, go to my application and provide the post name. Click on the view button and press print to take a printed copy of your application form.
3. How do I move to the next step?
After filling the data on the first step, you have to click on the Save button. You will automatically be redirected to the next level if you are fillup the required fields and click on the next button to move to the next step.
Apply For Sikkim Jobs Through Drona.in
www.drona.in gives comprehensive information about Government Jobs in Sikkim. People can bookmark this page by clicking Ctrl+D to get updates regularly. Still, you need any clarification, feel free to leave a comment in the below module.