Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Sikkim High Court Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 09 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 27th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Sikkim High Court Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs Application Form
Sikkim High Court Driver, Account & Court Officer Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Sikkim High Court purely on temporary basis is in process to gather all the application forms from job seekers to fill up Officer on Special duty, Assistant Registrar, Court Officer, Accounts officer, Office Superintendent and driver jobs. Only through online mode candidates can to handover their application forms for Sikkim Govt Jobs.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Sikkim High court is 09.
- Translator Cum- Typist-01
- Office Superintendent-02
- Accounts Officer-01
- Court Officer-01
- Assistant Registrar-01
- Office on Special Duty-01
8th class pass candidates can apply for Driver post.
Bachelor degree holders from a recognized university can apply for translator-cum-Typist, office superintendent posts.
B.Com holders from a recognized university can apply for accounts officer post.
LLB degree holders from a recognized board can apply for Assistant registrar, Officer on Speciali duty and court officer jobs.
Aspirants in between 18 years to 30 years can apply for the above mentioned posts.
You May Also Like
- RRB Recruitment 2018 – 64, 371 ALP & Technicians
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 – Trackman & Assistant Pointsman Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Head Constable Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – SI, HC & Constable Jobs
- ITBP Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Commandant Jobs
Selected candidates as driver, translator-cum-Typist will get pay of Rs.5200-20,200/- and Grade pay.
Selected candidates as Office Superintendent, accounts officer, assistant registrar and court officer will get pay in between Rs.9300-34,800/- and Grade pay allowances.
Selected candidates as Officer of Special duty will get pay in between Rs.15,600-39,100/- and GP of Rs.00/-
For driver post the selection of candidates is through driving test and viva voce.
For remaining posts through written test/ viva voce candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for Sikkim High Court recruitment is through offline mode. 27th October 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application Form?
http://highcourtofsikkim.nic.in/hcs/ is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Registrar General, High Court of Sikkim, Gangtok.