Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: RRB Ticket Collector & Guard 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 4000 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Direct Link to Apply: RRB Ticket Collector & Guard Application Form
RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification for Ticket Collector & Guard
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has come up with a fresh announcement regarding the job notification, which intends to fill up the 4000 Ticket Collector (TC) and Guard Posts. Job finders those who are preparing for the Railway Jobs, may have a look on RRB Recruitment 2018 Notification. The detailed notification will be announced soon on official site.
Total Number of Vacancies: 4000
- Ticket Collector: 3000 Posts
- Guard: 1000 Posts
Name of the Post: Ticket Collector (TC) & Guard
You May Also Like
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Govt Jobs in India 2018 Notification
Candidate’s age limit must be in a middle of 18 to 29 years
Aspirants must have completed 12th class along with diploma in Rail Transport and Management in Rail Transport Institute with minimum 50% of marks.
The mode of selection will be based on the following ways
- Computer based Test
- Psychological Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 5,200/- Rs. 20, 200/- along with grade pay Rs. 1,900/-
Aspirants have to submit the application through online mode by click on to the link.
Candidates required to pay the application fee Rs. 100/- for general & OBC category and no fee for SC/ST category.