Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Udaipur District Court Jr. Assistant & Class-IV Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 20 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 30th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Udaipur District Court Jr. Assistant & Class IV Posts Application Form
Udaipur District Court Junior Assistant & Class- IV Jobs 2018 Notification
Udaipur District Court, Rajasthan on deputation basis is hiring contenders to appoint them as Junior assistant and class-iv posts in various taluka legal service committees namely Mavali, Vallabh Nagar, Kanor, Bhinder, Salumbar, Sarada, Jhadol, Gogunda, Kotda etc. So, interested aspirants may send their application forms at below given postal address. For more details log in to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/udaipur
Number of vacancies in various Taluka Legal Service Committee is 20.
- Junior Assistants-10 Posts
- Class IV Jobs-10 Posts
Candidates those who are retired personnels and are in search of job can apply without fail.
Maximum age for applicants is 65 years. Age relaxation for contenders is as per norms of the court.
You May Also Like
- Rajasthan Education Department Recruitment 2018 – 28,000 3rd Grade Teachers
- BPNL Recruitment 2018 – 3108 Trainer, Surveyor & Incharge Jobs
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018 – Junior Resident (Clinical) Jobs
- AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2018
- Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018- 670 Jail Warder Jobs
- AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 Notification
Through offline mode candidates can submit application forms for Udaipur recruitment by 30th August 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/udaipur is the link for applicants to download application form and send to below-given address.
Office of The District Legal Service Authority, Udaipur District Campus, Udaipur, Rajasthan.