Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is a state board that provides the manpower to the Rajasthan Government. RPSC organizes various exams to recruit employees (from clerical cadre to officers). Its head office is located at Jaipur road, Ajmer.
Latest Rajasthan PSC Notifications 2019 – 20
|Post Date||Description||Vacancies/Qualificaiton||Last Date||More Details|
|07.11.2019||RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2019||12/ Diploma/Degree||24.11.2019||More Details|
About RPSC Recruitment
RPSC is formed by the Constitution of India. It hires the candidates for Rajasthan Administrative Service (R.A.S), Rajasthan Police Service (R.P.S), RTS, Rajasthan Sub – Ordinate Services, etc through the Rajasthan PSC Notifications. RPSC organizes the written test, screening test/Trade test, PET, Medical examination and interview to select worthy candidates.
Live & Daily Updates of Rajasthan PSC Jobs 2019 – 20
|08.11.2019||RPSC Screening Test Result for Asst. Agriculture Research Officer|
|08.11.2019||RPSC Screening Test Results For Asst. Statistical Officer|
|07.11.2019||RPSC 2nd Grade Teacher Results 2019|
List of Jobs in Rajasthan PSC
- Librarian Grade – II
- Veterinary Officer
- Protection Officer
- Public Relation Officer
- Asst. Agriculture Officer
- Asst. Statistical Officer
- Vice Principal
- Junior Legal Officer
- Group Instructor
- RPSC teacher vacancy
- School Lecturer
- Sr. Scientific Officer
- Food Safety Officer
- Fisheries Development Officer
- Assistant Fisheries Development Officer
- Town Planning Assistant
- Asst. Town Planner
- Asst. Agriculture Research Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Sr. Teacher Gr II
- Asst. Engineer
- ACF And Forest Range Officer Gr-I
- Occupational Therapist
- College Lecturer
- Protection Officer
- State and Sub. Services Comb. Comp. Exam
- Vice Principal
- Horticulture officer
- Tradesman Jobs (Fitter, welder, cook and etc)
Rajasthan PSC Recruitment 2019 – 20
Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruits a huge number of candidates to fill various vacant posts in all state govt departments by publishing advertisements on its website. Every year, it offers huge employment for the residents of the Rajasthan state. Aspirants can find the required information regarding every Rajasthan PSC Notification at the RPSC dashboard.
Applications are invited from freshers and experienced candidates through local newspapers, media, employment newspapers, and the RPSC Online portal. This page is exclusively designed to share the new and upcoming Rajasthan PSC 2020 notifications for the ease of aspirants’ search. Follow the Latest RPSC News until you get a place in Raj State Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Raj PSC Recruitment 2020
Candidates are recommended to refer RPSC official notification to know the complete eligibility conditions of RPSC. Everyone should fulfill the education requirements as well as age limit conditions to participate in RPSC recruitment tests.
RPSC Education Qualification Details
- RPSC offers jobs from clerical cadre to officers level to those who complete SSC, 12th, Degree, Graduation, Post Graduation, ITI, Diploma, etc from any recognized state board or university.
Age Limit for RPSC Exam 2019 – 20
- Postulants who are willing to apply for RPSC recruitment must satisfy the upper and lower age limits as specified in the official advts.
- Rajasthan PSC offers age relaxation to the backward, schedule caste and physically disabled persons.
Application Process for RPSC Jobs
If you are eligible, you can go through the application registration process. Rajasthan Public Service Commission invites the aspirants to fill the application form either online or offline. Here, postulants can find direct links for offline and online applications.
RPSC Application Process
It is mandatory to complete the one-time registration process to apply for any job in RPSC online. We share the perfect guidelines to make your OTR process successful.
Rajasthan PSC Login
- Recently, the Rajasthan Govt has started the SSO process.
- New users have to complete Rajasthan PSC Registration (OTR).
- To access the application for the first time, click on http://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin/
- After reaching the RPSC Dashboard, click on REGISTER
- Then, you will be redirected to a new window
- Fill in the asked details and press Submit
- Next, go to the Log In section and enter credentials such as Username and Password.
- Now, you can access the SSO dashboard.
Rajasthan PSC Online Apply Process
- Visit the RPSC online portal
- On the home page, you can see the Candidate’s Information tab
- Click on that and search for the Recruitment or Advertisement section
- Find the required notification and open it
- Read the complete notification carefully, especially observe the eligibility conditions
- Click on Apply Online link if you satisfy all requirements
- Then a new window will appear on the screen with an application form
- Now, enter the details without mistakes
- Upload your scanned signature, recent passport size photograph, and other supporting documents with specified sizes
- Submit the details
- Now, press on the Make A Payment option
- Pay the fee using net banking, credit card or debit card and wallets
- Note down the transaction ID for reference purposes
- Take a print out and keep it safe for future reference
- Send the application form to a specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Complete the application process before the last date to avoid the last-minute rush
How to Apply Offline for Rajasthan Govt Jobs
- Open the Rajasthan Public Service Commission official website
- Click on the Candidate’s Information or the Latest News tab
- Find the required job notification
- Download it and read it carefully
- Once you check the eligibility conditions and download the application form if you satisfy the requirements as given in official advt
- Fill in all fields and attach the required documents along with a payment copy
- Write the address on the envelope and send it before the last date
- Application should reach before the due date otherwise RPSC doesn’t accept it
List of Documents to Apply for RPSC Jobs
- Passport size photo
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Residence certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar card
- Voter Id
- Pan card
- Nativity certificate
- Community certificate
- Any Valid identity proof
- DL (Driving License)
- Ration Card
- A Certificate or any ID signed by Gazetted Officer
Selection Process for RPSC Recruitment
Following are selection rounds formed by Rajasthan Public Service Commission. A candidate should clear specified selection rounds to get RPSC Job.
- Written Examination/ Screening Test (CBT/ OFFLINE)
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Trade/Skill Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Test
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Document Verification
How to Prepare for PSC Rajasthan Jobs
Should I join in any coaching Institute? This common confusion lies among almost all RPSC Job aspirants. Self-study is one of the best sources of Proper preparation can make you crack any govt exam in India.
- The first and foremost step while making a preparation plan is gathering all syllabus topics and paper patterns. If you know the complete syllabus then you can focus on the main topics which have more weightage in the exam.
- Note down the list of topics that are hard for you. Focus on those topics. Allocate much time for hard and weightage topics while working on the preparation schedule. Candidates can cover all the tough topics in which you face difficulty first and then gradually move on to easier topics.
- You should be perfect in Maths, English & General Knowledge topics as they are important in all competitive exams.
- Go through the online study materials. Nowadays, good e-books, PDF, slides, practice question papers, etc available free of cost.
- A great advantage of self-preparation is – you can prepare for one or more exams at a time with a single plan.
- Should manage time
- Write short notes and list out the shortcuts for last-minute preparation.
- Stay self-motivated. Don’t lose hope at any stage. Practice makes a man perfect.
- Make a summary of each topic which you have covered. It helps while starting revision.
- Don’t attempt a question about which you have no clue. This will let you avoid negative marking.
- Try to answer the easy questions first in the exam, later go for other questions.
- Revise all topics, which you prepared after completion of your preparation.
- Solve the last 10 years old question papers of the concerned exam. Sometimes the same questions may repeat in the current exam.
- Be cool while writing the exam. Don’t attempt all questions without proper knowledge.
- Be confident about yourself and avoid books and materials 1 hour before the exam.
Careers Opportunities/Growth in Rajasthan State
Aspirants may or may not get the desired category job on the basis of their qualifications in govt sectors. Those candidates can write the departmental exams to upgrade their category level. Moreover, based on the academic qualification, you can get promotions after getting placed in any of the government departments. One of the greatest advantages for government employees is job security and facilities. You can transfer from one department to another by writing the exams. Then you can get reservation also.
RPSC Previous Year Question Paper
The best tip to crack the exam is solving the number of RPSC Old papers. By solving the Rajasthan PSC Question Papers, you will be perfect in time management. You can analyze the paper pattern, syllabus topics, exam duration by observing the previous year question papers. Download RPSC question papers and solve them to get accuracy.
RPSC Admit Card 2019 – 20
It is mandatory to carry the admit card at the exam center to write any RPSC exam. Rajasthan PSC admit cards such as RPSC SI Admit Card, RPSC 2nd Grade Admit Card, RPSC AEN Admit Card and other exams hall tickets are available only on its online portal. Aspirants should carry the admit card along with an ID proof at the exam center.
RPSC Exam Date
Rajasthan Public Service Commission conducts the written test as the first step of the selection process for most of the recruitments. RPSC releases the academic calendar for job notifications every year. Some times, the RPSC exam date may vary. But, you can find the accurate RPSC exam Date on the particular admit card. Why because it releases one week before the exam only.
Syllabus for Rajasthan PSC Notifications
Everyone has to refer the syllabus of Rajasthan PSC before going to apply for any job. By knowing the complete Rajasthan PSC syllabus in Hindi or any language, you can make a perfect schedule. We share an accurate syllabus for all exams such as Rajasthan PSC Pre Exam Syllabus, Rajasthan PSC Mains Syllabus, etc here.
RPSC Answer Key
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission maintains transparency while selecting the candidates for particular posts. As a part of this, it releases the RPSC answer key within a week from the exam completion date. All exam answer keys such as RPSC 2nd-grade Answer key, RPSC AEN answer key and etc are available on its official website only. After releasing the preliminary exam key, RPSC allows the candidates to raise objections about the given key. Again it publishes the final answer key by considering the aspirant’s objections.
RPSC Result 2019
Everyone is curious about their Rajasthan PSC result to know whether they qualified in the exam or not. RPSC takes some time to complete the results preparation process and for the result announcement. You can find all RPSC exam results like RPSC LDC result, RPSC 2nd Grade result on its website. We share direct links to fetch rpsc.gov.in results.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is RPSC
Ans. RPSC full form is Rajasthan Public Service Commission, which organizes the exams for various posts such as Rajasthan Administrative Services, RTS, police, forest department, etc. It is responsible for recruiting candidates to fill various posts.
2. How to apply for RPSC?
Ans. Aspirants can apply for required recruitment in RPSC through its web portal called https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/ or you can find the apply online link on respective official advt.
3. How to fill RPSC form?
Ans. Download the application form from the RPSC official website and fill the details without mistakes. After that send it to the specified address through post along with all supporting certificates.
4. How to fill RPSC online form?
Ans. RPSC online form link will be available on the respective notification. By clicking on that, you will be redirected to the application form. There you have to fill asked information to apply for any job in RPSC
5. What is the efficiency test in RPSC LDC?
Ans. Efficiency test is nothing but a typing test. It decides the accuracy of the candidate.
6. How can i check my RPSC Result?
Ans. Rajasthan Public Service Commission declares the results on its authorized website. There you can get the results using the hall ticket number and password.
7. How can i download RPSC Admit Card?
Ans. The RPSC admit card download link will be active for one week before the exam date only. Then you can download it with the help of username and password.
8. What should i do, If I Forgot Username or Password?
Ans. On the SOS portal, you can find Forgot username or Password link. Click on the link and enter the registered mobile number or email then the username or password reset link will be sent to given data.
9. Is it possible to change the filled details after submitting the application form?
Ans. No, It’s not possible. Rajasthan Public Service Commission doesn’t allow the aspirants to modify the details once you complete the application process.
10. What is Age relaxation?
Ans. Age relaxation is nothing but an extension of the age depends on the category of the candidates. RPSC follows govt norms while giving the age relaxation to the applicants.