- Official Notification: RPSC Forest FRO & ACF Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 169 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: Update Soon
- Last date for Submission of Application : Update Soon
- Direct Link to Apply: RPSC Forest FRO & ACF Posts Application Form
RPSC Forest Recruitment 2018 Notification for FRO & ACF Posts
Through Rajasthan Forest Service Examination RPSC is going to hire incumbents those who are apt for Range Officer, assistant conservator of forests posts in the department of forest. Actually the releasing of official advertisement is in process. So, be prepared for the examination, the notification will be released at any time.
RPSC is going to fill up 169 vacancies of Forest Range officer and Assistant conservator of forest posts through exam.
- Assistant Conservator of Forests – 99 Posts
- Forest Range Officer Gr-I – 70 Posts
You May Also Like
- RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Notification
- RPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2018 Notification
Applicants must complete graduation degree in relevant subject and should have knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Applicants age must be in between 18 to 40 years to apply for Forest range officer post.
Selected candidates will get pay scale in the level 11.
Candidates through preliminary exam, main exam and personal interview candidates will be hired.
Through online mode applications will be accepted for RPSC FRO & ACF Recruitment. Starting and last dates of registration process will be updated soon, visit official site.
Application fee for general category is Rs.250/-, OBC is Rs.150/- and SC/ST Rs Rs.50/-