सरकारी नौकरी राजस्थान Recruitment 2020 updates can be visible to your eyes in a clear format via this page. Have a thorough look and apply for the recent Raj Govt Jobs that you are eligible.
New Vacancy 2020 in Rajasthan
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|20.01.2020||High Court of Rajasthan Recruitment 2020||434/ 12th Pass||28.02.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||RPSC Agriculture Officer & ARO Recruitment 2020||87/ M.Sc||12.02.2020||More Details|
|18.01.2020||RPSC College Lecturer Vacancy 2020 in Rajasthan||269/ M.D/ M.B.B.S/ M.Sc/ M.phil||10.02.2020||More Details|
|10.01.2020||RSMSSB Investigators Recruitment 2020 Notification||62/ 10th Pass||07.02.2020||More Details|
|09.01.2020||JMRC Various Posts Recruitment 2020||39/ Graduate In Associated Field||23.01.2020||More Details|
|08.01.2020||AFRI Junior Project Fellow Notification 2020||54/ M.Sc||Walk-in|
|08.01.2020||Rajasthan Police SI Recruitment 2020||68/ Bachelors Degree||06.02.2020||More Details|
|07.01.2020||RPSC School Teacher Recruitment 2020||264/ PG||27.01.2020||More Details|
|03.01.2020||RRC Jaipur Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020||30/ Diploma||31.01.2020||More Details|
|26.12.2019||MLSU Undaipur JRF/PF Post Recruitment 2020||01/ M.Sc||13.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||IIMU Placement Officer Recruitment 2020||04/ PG||15.01.2020||More Details|
|21.12.2019||MNIT Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019||02/ B.E/ M.Tech||27.12.2019||More Details|
|21.12.2019||IIM Udaipur CEO Post Recruitment 2020||01/ Bachelors Degree||15.01.2020||More Details|
|13.12.2019||Central Sheep and Wool Research Institute Walk-in Interview 2019||01/ M.Sc||02.01.2019||More Details|
|09.12.2019||MSME Manager & Engineer Recruitment||11/Degree in Engineering||22.12.2019||More Details|
|06.12.2019||RSMSSB Patwari Recruitment 2019||4207/ Degree||19.02.2020||More Details|
|05.12.2019||BPNL Skill Development Centre Recruitment 2019||1683/12th Pass, Degree||15.12.2019||More Details|
|05.12.2019||Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2020||5000/08th Pass||Update Soon||More Details|
|04.12.2019||ESIC Rajasrhan (Alwar) Sr. Residents, Specialists Recruitment 2019||25/PG Degree/Diploma||Walk-in 11 & 12.12.2019||More Details|
|02.12.2019||AIIMS Jodhpur 112 Senior Residents Recruitment 2019||112/ MD/DNB/M.Ch/DM||30.12.2019||More Details|
|28.11.2019||RUHS MO Recruitment 2019||737/ MBBS||24.12.2019||More Details|
|28.11.2019||IIT Jodhpur Project Assistant Recruitment 2019||01/ M.Sc||03.12.2019||More Details|
|07.11.2019||RPSC Librarian Recruitment 2019||12/ Diploma/Degree||24.11.2019||More Details|
|06.11.2019||BPNL Marketing Assistant Recruitment 2019||2959/ 12th Pass||15.11.2019||More Details|
|02.11.2019||RSMSSB Librarian Grade 3 Recruitment 2019||700/ 12th Pass||01.12.2019||More Details|
|24.10.2019||Rajasthan PSC Librarian Grade-II Recruitment 2019||12/ Degree/ Diploma||24.11.2019||More Details|
|23.10.2019||SRF Walk-in Interview in Jaipur, Rajasthan||01/ MD||05.11.2019||More Details|
|21.10.2019||JVVNL Technical Helper Recruitment 2019||6000/ 10th Pass||Update Soon||More Details|
|21.10.2019||Rajasthan JVVNL Recruitment 2019||2000/ Degree/ Diploma||Update Soon||More Details|
|16.10.2019||Rajasthan Industry Inspector Recruitment 2019||97/ Associate Degree||14.11.2019||More Details|
|15.10.2019||Indian Army Rally Jhunjhunu Recruitment 2019||Various/ 12th pass||08.11.2019||More Details|
|14.10.2019||Jodhpur DMRC Field Worker Recruitment 2019||10/ 12th Pass||19.10.2019||More Details|
|03.10.2019||Oil India Limited Manager & SAO Post Recruitment 2019||10/ -||22.10.2019||More Details|
|19.09.2019||RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019||156/ B.E||25.10.2019||More Details|
|19.09.2019||ECIL Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2019||200/B.E||30.09.2019||More Details|
|19.09.2019||RPSC JLO Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019||156/ Degree||25.10.2019||More Details|
|18.09.2019||AIIMS-Jodhpur Senior Resident Walk-in Interview 2019||65/ MD/DNB||14.10.2019, 15.10.2019||More Details|
|17.09.2019||RSCB Banking Assistant Recruitment 2019||715/ Any Graduation||10.10.2019||More Details|
|23.08.2019||Rajasthan High Court JPA Recruitment 2019||69/ Degree||16.09.2019||More Details|
|06.08.2019||RPSC Food Safety Officers Recruitment 2019||98/ Degree||08.09.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||Nainital Bank SO Jobs 2019 - 20||95/ Graduation, CA||14.07.2019||More Details|
|29.06.2019||Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2019||100/ PG, Graduation||14.07.2019||More Details|
|24.06.2019||RPSC Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2019||23/ Degree||25.07.2019||More Detail|
Strive for securing a Government Job in Rajasthan. We are here to help you out in your career path. Pay attention and check all the below listed Rajasthan Government Job Notifications one by one. Both freshers & experienced candidates find out the best opportunities by visiting the page.
Are you a job hunter? Yes, here is the latest news about Govt Jobs in Rajasthan State. Latest & upcoming government job details are provided on this page. Anyone can apply for Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2019 – 20 Recruitment before the application link expires. Both freshers and experienced can start their career with the best opportunity. So have a look at the details and prepare for the recruitment.
List Of Departments in Rajasthan
Rajasthan Govt releases enormous job openings for the aspirants in multiple departments. Below provided is the list of departments. Have a look
- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board
- Rajasthan State Electricity Board
- RTDC Rajasthan Tourism Development Corporation
- Directorate of Economics and Statistics, Rajasthan
- BioFuel Authority of Rajasthan
- Department of Environment, Rajasthan
- Office of the Chief Electoral Officer, Rajasthan
- Jaipur Development Authority (JDA)
- Department of Mines and Geology, Rajasthan
- Employment Department, Rajasthan
- Department Of Industries, Rajasthan
- Department of Local Self Government, Rajasthan
- Ayurveda Department Of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Excise Department
- Department of Animal Husbandry, Rajasthan
- Anti Corruption Bureau of Rajasthan
- Department of Forest, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Police
- Rajasthan Financial Corporation (RFC)
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Department of Treasuries and Accounts, Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Agriculture Department
- Rajasthan Housing Board, Jaipur
- Disaster Management And Relief Department, Rajasthan
- Department of Advocate General, Rajasthan
- Department of Archaeology and Museums, Rajasthan
- Department of Finance, Rajasthan
- Commercial Taxes Department, Rajasthan
- Justice Department, Rajasthan
Rajasthan Govt Job Latest Vacancy
- Assistant Agriculture Officer
- School Lecturer
- Assistant Engineer
- Forest Range Officer
- Assistant Statistical Officer
- Police Sub Inspector
- Section Officer
- Deputy General Manager
- Guest Faculty
Latest Rajasthan Government Jobs Recruitment Boards
- Raj Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Rajasthan Public Service Commission
- Rajasthan Subordinate Services
- Forest Department Rajasthan
- Rajasthan State Roadways Transport Corporation
- Subordinate & Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)
- Rajasthan TET Notification
- Central University of Rajasthan Vacancies
Rajasthan Government Jobs Application Process
The State Government Department accepts applications from the eligible candidates either through Online Or Offline mode. Here are the simple and user-friendly steps that help contenders in filling the application form.
Online Application Process
- Aspirants should log in to the official website of the recruiting board.
- At its home page, individuals can view the Latest Announcements/ Recruitment section.
- Find the relevant link to obtain the official notification you are willing to apply.
- Download the Notification Recruitment Pdf.
- Read all the conditions and eligibility requirements.
- Job hunters need to meet the requirements to fill the application.
- Click on the apply online link and provide the necessary details in all the fields of the online application form.
- Verify all the provided information before going to submit the applications.
- Also, pay the application fee through internet banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Finally, take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
- Also take note of the application number/ registration number, password.
Offline Application Procedure
- Primarily, job hunters should visit the official webpage of the recruitment organization.
- On its page, go to career/ advertisements/ notification/ recruitment section.
- Check for the appropriate link to which you are looking f
- Download the notification and go through all the instructions and guidelines.
- Interested candidates who are satisfying the eligibility criteria can download the application form.
- Later write the details in the empty fields and attach a photograph.
- Also, attach the required documents to the application form.
- Candidates are suggested to pay the application fee through DD.
- At last, send the applications along with DD to the postal address mentioned in the official advertisement.
Mandatory Documents Needed To Apply For Rajasthan Jobs
People who are willing to apply for the Rajasthan Govt Jobs should contain the following documents with them. You are suggested to submit a few documents from Rajasthan authorities for the sake of identification.
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Pan Card
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Bank Passbook
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
Sarkari Naukri Rajasthan Selection Procedure
Every organization conducts some selection procedure to hire capable and worthy individuals. Rajasthan recruitment board decides the rounds of selection procedure based on the post and competition. The standard selection rounds to be qualified are as follows.
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
Preparation Plan for Government Exams in Rajasthan
Applied candidates are suggested to follow the effective preparation methodology to qualify in the selection process. A well-designed preparation plan helps aspirants to get shortlisted for any job. At last, the final selection of individuals is made by considering the merit list. Therefore follow these preparation tips to secure the highest marks.
- For every recruitment, the first round of the selection procedure would be the written exam.
- As a first step, individuals should collect the official exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- Then separate tough and easy topics into two lists.
- Get a grip on the topics that you feel harder to solve.
- While preparing for the exam, make a note of the easy and quick question – solving techniques, essential formulae.
- After completion of the whole preparation, do revise the subjects carefully.
- Try to avoid preparation 30 minutes before the exam time.
- Also, revise the concepts one day before the exam date.
- Reach the examination centre 60 minutes before the reporting time to avoid tension at the last minute.
- Be calm and attend the exam properly.
Career Opportunities/ Growth
Who says no to a government job in Rajasthan State! No one. Of course, people show a keen interest in Govt Jobs as you can find security after retirement. And the promotions, salary hikes in various departments are based on your educational qualifications, performance at your workspace.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What I have to do, in case of loss of mobile number or change of the mobile number?
If you lost/ change mobile number, which was given in the application, then write a complaint to the Rajasthan official board members.
2. How Can I Print my Profile?
Individuals can print her/his profile information by using view and print profile link after submitting applications.
3. How Can I Check the Status of My Application
Job aspirants can know the status of their application by click on the application status link. The status may be pending/ completed.
4. How do I know that my profile is created?
Candidates will receive a pop-up message saying that your profile has been created successfully to your mobile. Or in the first corner of your page Profile status will be displayed as complete.
Why Govt Jobs in Rajasthan through Drona?
We hope that the information available above regarding Rajasthan Govt Recruitment is helpful for the job hunters. People are advised to bookmark our Drona.in page to know more details about Rajasthan Govt Jobs.