PSPCL Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Notification for 04 Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||04 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||20th January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||PSPCL Online Application|
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL), Department of Power has recently decided to fill up Chairman-cum-Managing Director, Director (Technical/ finance/ Generation departments) posts. So, candidates those who are interested to do Punjab Govt Jobs especially in power department may utilize the chance and start applying for the posts. For more details candidates may apply for the posts. For more details you may official site www.pspcl.in .
You May Also Like
- PSPCL Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Engineers & Managers Through GATE 2019
- Punjab & Sind Bank Recruitment 2018 – Dy. & Assistant General Managers
- Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2018 – 58 Teaching Jobs
- SJVN Recruitment 2018 – 52 Jr.Assistant & Officer Jobs
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 432 Apprentice Jobs
- GSRTC Recruitment 2018 – 281 Traffic Controller & Clerk Jobs
Total no. of posts are 04 . post names are given below.
- Chairman-cum-Managing Director-01 post
- Director (Finance)-01 post
- Director (Generation)-01 post
- Director (Technical)-01 post
Applicants applying for Director post should have minimum qualification of bachelor degree in their relevant fields.
For director post the applicants age must be above 50 years and below years.
Selected candidates for CMD, Director posts will get pay scale of Rs.75500-80000/-
Candidates may apply through offline mode.
Starting date of application process is 20.12.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 15.02.2018.
How to Download Application form
- Candidates may visit official site www.pspcl.in
- Click on the required notification and read carefully.
- Download application form.
- Fill the essential details in the application form.
- Attach all necessary documents.
- Send to below given address.
Office of the Superintendent (Energy Branch), Department of Power, Government of Punjab, Room No.315, 3rd Floor, Punjab Civil Secretariat-2, Sector-9,Chandigarh.