Tired of searching the Live & Upcoming Punjab Govt Jobs 2020? If yes, you may relax a while. This page is created in a way to bestow the information which wields to your career growth
Punjab Govt Jobs 2020 - 21
|Post Date ||Department Name ||Post Name ||Vacancies ||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|02.06.2020||IIT Ropar||Junior Research Fellow||01||Master’s degree||20.06.2020||More Details|
|27.05.2020||DWSS||Java Application Developer & GIS Specialist||01||B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA||06.06.2020||More Details|
|22.05.2020||PGIMER ||Research Associate cum Lab Supervisor||01||Post Graduate in Biotechnology||28.05.2020||More Details|
|22.05.2020||IISER ||RA I||01||Visit Official Notification PDF||Walk-in 22.06,2020||More Details|
|09.05.2020||BFUHS||Staff Nurse, Anesthesia Technician & Other||1978||10+2||11.06.2020||More Details|
|06.02.2020||GHMC Chandigarh||Senior Resident||28||PG Degree||19.02.2020||More Details|
|06.02.2020||Chandigarh Administration Bal||Sevikas and Helpers||30||Refer Notification||24.02.2020||More Details|
|05.02.2020||CUP||Non-Teaching Positions||27||Masters||26.03.2020||More Details|
|05.02.2020||PAU||Lab Assistant/ Helper||1||Associate Degree||14.02.2020||More Details|
|03.02.2020||DGR Punjab||Technical Assistant||324||B.E/ B.Tech||21.02.2020||More Details|
|03.02.2020||CITCO Chandigarh||Various||44||Degree/ Diploma||15.02.2020||More Details|
|31.01.2020||PPSC||Agriculture Development Officer (Group A)||141||BSc||27.02.2020||More Details|
|21.01.2020||PEC||SRF/ JRF||02||Diploma||Walk-in 24.01.2020||More Details|
Welcome to the job hunters of Punjab State. Government of Punjab is providing enormous opportunities to the freshers and experienced contenders by filling their vacancies. Interested candidates can find the complete details of Punjab Govt Job Notifications in this article.
|Description ||Details |
|State Name ||Punjab |
|Post Names ||Various |
|Category Name ||Government Jobs |
|Department Name ||Various |
|Location ||Punjab |
|Official Website ||https://punjab.gov.in/|
Department Wise Jobs in Punjab
The state government of Punjab contains several departments to recruit candidates. This division has the list of departments in Punjab and various other posts under these departments.
- Department of Elections
- Department of Parliamentary Affairs
- Department of Water Supply and Sanitation
- Department of Science, Technology & Environment
- Department of Civil Aviation
- Department of Revenue, Rehabilitation & Disaster Management
- Department of Defence Services Welfare
- Department of Home Affairs and Jails
- Department of Legal and Legislative Affairs
- Department of Welfare of Freedom Fighters
- Department of School Education
- Department of Governance Reforms
- Department of Information and Public Relation
- Department of Medical Education and Research
- Department of Finance
- Department of Public Works
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Department of Cooperation
- Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairy Development and Fisheries
- Department of Investment Promotion
- Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training
- Department of Social Security and Development of Women and Children
- Department of Water Resources
- Department of Welfare of SCs & BCs
- Economic & Statistical Organisation
- Department of Power
- Department of Removal of Grievance
- Department of Labour
- Department of Vigilance
- Department of Transport
- Department of Industries and Commerce
- Department of NRI Affairs
- Department of Excise and Taxation
- Department of Planning
- Department of Employment Generation and Training
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of General Administration
- Department of Forest and WildLife Preservation
- Department of Personnel
- Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
- Department of Welfare of Pensioners
- Department of Rural Development and Panchayat
- Department of Tourism and Cultural Affairs
- Department of Punjab Energy Development Agency
- Department of Program Implementation
- Department of Local Government
- Department of Health & Family Welfare
- Department of Sports and Youth Services
- Department of Printing and Stationery
Punjab Govt Jobs Requirements
Individuals should meet these requirements to apply for Punjab Jobs 2020. Check out the below sections to know about eligibility conditions like educational qualifications & age limit.
The interested contenders from X standard to Post Graduation can apply for Govt Jobs in Punjab. Because the qualifications are different for each department. The concerned board decides the qualification based on the job specifications. So all the independents will have an opportunity to seek the Punjab State Government Job.
The age limit of applicants may change from post to post and category to category. But in general, the minimum & maximum age limit of the contenders should be 18 and 62. The exact details are available on that respective advertisement.
Punjab Jobs Districts List
In Total we have 22 districts in Punjab. Contenders can have a look at the govt jobs from all districts in Punjab as mentioned below.
- Fatehgarh Sahib
- Sri Muktsar Sahib
- Tarn Taran Sahib
Punjab Govt Vacancies
- Staff Nurse
- Sub Inspectors
- Forest Watcher
- Guest Teachers
- Medical Officer
- Anganwadi Worker
- Home Surgeons
- Field Investigators
Punjab Sarkari Naukri Application Procedure Download
There are 2 ways to send applications for Govt Jobs in Punjab. They are Online and Offline. In the announced dates only the candidates have to send their duly filled application form through a proper channel.
Steps for Online Application
For that specific Punjab Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification, if the application mode is online. Then aspirants can make use of the following simple steps to submit the applications successfully.
- First, you must go to the official website of that specific organization.
- Find recruitment/ career/ what’s new/ latest updates section on the home page.
- There you can see the notification pdf/ official advertisement.
- Download the Punjab Recruitment Notification and read the terms & conditions carefully.
- If you accept all the rules and regulations, then look for the apply online link.
- If you are a new user, click on the registration link.
- You need to register with a proper email, phone number.
- A new register id and password are sent to your email.
- Now you can log in with the new register ID.
In the application form, fill the mandatory fields like
- Applicant’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Education Details
- Email Id
- Address & etc.
- Verify the given data before going to submit the application form.
- If you come across any mistakes, then correct it immediately to avoid problems.
- Upload Photo and Signature along with a few additional documents as per the notification.
- Proceed with the payment process and after successful payment, your application was submitted.
- Take a hard copy of the application form and keep it secure until the end.
Procedure for Offline Applications
In case the mode of application is Offline. Contenders can send the application form easily within the time by using the steps below.
- First, you need to visit the official website of the board.
- Later click on that particular advertisement.
- Go through the notification pdf carefully.
- Cross-check whether you fulfill the requirements of the advertisement.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details like the applicant’s name, gender, date of birth, etc.
- Collect the required documents mentioned on the official page.
- Attach those additional documents to the application form and send it to the postal address via speed post.
List of Documents needed to apply for New Jobs in Punjab
Willing and eligible candidates need to submit any one of the mentioned documents to apply for Punjab Government Jobs. The list of documents are as follows
- Driving License
- Voter Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- College ID
- Ration Card
- Address Proof
- Pan Card
- Community Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Bank Passbook
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar Card
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
Government Jobs in Punjab Selection Process
Generally, the applicants of any recruitment need to face the rounds of the selection procedure. Depending on the job requirements & specifications, the higher authorities of Punjab Recruitment board conducts a few phases to shortlist the intelligent candidates. The rounds of selection procedure include
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
Preparation Plan To Crack Govt Jobs in Punjab
In order to get Punjab Govt Jobs, we are offering few resources like skill tests, mock tests, and interview questions. A well-designed exam preparation strategy will cover every aspect related to the selection process. For the sake of aspirants to earn a govt job, we have compiled a few points below. Therefore check and start the top list of government job exam preparation.
- At the first step, you need to begin preparing for any job before it releases.
- You should prepare all the topics of that exam to which you will be submitting an application.
- Before going to fill up any recruitment application form, you need to download the notification pdf & read syllabus topics carefully.
- If there are any new topics included in it, then you must thoroughly prepare to get selected for the further rounds from the written test round.
- Before that, candidates should go through the exam pattern and find subjects and subtopics details along with the exam scheme.
- We are suggesting you prepare higher marking topics first. So that you can score good marks.
- Finish preparing all the subjects as soon as possible.
- Once you revise all the subjects carefully.
- Also, attend mock tests to test the knowledge and skills of contenders.
- You should also download previous year question papers and practice all solved papers before the exam date.
- Despite them all, you need to be strong and confident while attending the exam.
None of the applicants is ready to leave the govt job because of the advantages and facilities it is having. It is a dream come true for everyone who receives the appointment letter after completion of the recruitment process. Depending on the academics and talent, Punjab State Govt offers promotions to its employees.
Punjab Govt Jobs Through Drona.in
We thought that you have enough and clear cut information about Punjab Govt Jobs 2019-2020. You can bookmark our website to get more updates on Sarkari Naukri in India. People can also stay connected with our page for more details.