Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Posts Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||239 Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Stenographer|
|Organization||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Starting date of Application Process||25th December 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||23rd January 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Online Application|
High Court of Punjab and Haryana is inviting applications to fill up 239 empty positions of Stenographer Grade-III. So, aspirants those who are eligible may apply for the posts through online mode. For more detailed information candidates may log on to official site www.sssc.gov.in .
Total no. of posts released by Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C) Chandigarh is 239 posts. Category wise post details are given below.
- SC of Punjab-95
- BC/OBC of Punjab-27
- PHC of Punjab-20
Punjab and Haryana High Court Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must possess degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and should know how to operate computer. Applicants must pass matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subject.
For General Applicants age should be in between 18-37 years.
For SC, BC/OBC applicants of Punjab the age should be in between 18-42 years.
Selected candidates for Stenographer Grade-III post will get pay scale of Rs.5910-20200 plus grade pay of Rs.2800/- in the subordinate courts of Punjab.
Candidates will be selected through their merit in English Shorthand test, its transcription and Computer proficiency test.
Punjab and Haryana High Court Application Process
Mode of applying for above notification is online mode.
- Candidates may start applying from 25.12.2017.
- Last date for candidates to register step-1 process is 23.01.2018.
- Last date for payment of fee is 25.01.2018
- Last date for candidates to register step-2 process is 27.01.2018.
- For General-Rs.1000/-
- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of state of Punjab-Rs.250/-
- For PHC (general) of Punjab the fee is Rs.500/-
- For PHC (SC/BC/OBC/ ESM) of Punjab the fee is Rs.125/-
- For reserved category of other state the fee is Rs.1000/-
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site www.sssc.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Check the terms & conditions and eligibility criteria.
- In step 1 candidates must make payment through online.
- In Step-2 candidates may fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of application form for future use.