Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: PFC Technical Coordinator Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 21st December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 11th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: PFC Technical Coordinator Jobs Application Form
Power Finance Corporation Technical Coordinator Jobs Recruitment 2018 Notification
Power Finance Corporation (PFC) is going to hire the applicants to the notification for the posts of Technical Coordinator, India on contract basis. So, interested and eligible candidates may submit the application form after filling for this Govt Jobs from 21st December 2018 to 11th January 2019.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in PFC is 16 Technical Coordinator posts.
State wise vacancies are mentioned below.
- Uttarakhand – 01 post
- Rajasthan – 01 post
- Punjab & Haryana – 01 post
- Maharashtra – 01 post
- Madhya Pradesh – 03 posts
- Telangana – 01 post
- Andhra Pradesh – 01 post
- Tamil Nadu – 04 posts
- Karnataka – 02 posts
Applicants who have completed B.E./B. Tech / Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks and capability to read/write/ speak in the language of the respective state.
Applicants who have 40 years can apply the application form to the positions Technical Coordinator.
You May Also Like
- HPPSC Election Kanungo, Excise & Taxation Inspectors Recruitment 2018
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2018
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 213 MO, Analyst & Professor Jobs
- HPPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professor & Chemist Jobs
- HP Prison Dept Recruitment 2018 – Warders Jobs
- SJVN Recruitment 2018 – 230 Apprentice Jobs
Applicants who have experience between 3 to 5 years they can get salary is Rs. 55,000 and above 05 years payment will be Rs. 62,000/-
Through Interview applicants will be recruited.
Through Online mode applicants can fill the application form in PFC Recruitment for the posts of Technical Coordinators from 21st December 2018 to 11th January 2019.
Application Fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.100/-