Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: OPSC Assistant Town Planner Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 17 Post
- Starting date of Application Process: 20th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: OPSC Assistant Town Planner Posts Application Form
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Town Planner Jobs
Odisha Public Service Commission(OPSC) are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other obligations for Assistant Town Planner Posts and have released a notification for 17 Post so anyone interested got a huge opportunity to get into Odisha Govt. Jobs can apply on or before 19th December 2018 . OPSC invite candidates to engage at its operating locations in Berhampur, Odisha State. All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
The Total Number of Vacancies to be filled by OPSC is 17 for Assistant Town Planner Posts
- UR- 8 Posts
- SEBC-2 Posts
- ST-4 Posts
- SC-3 Posts
Bachelor Degree or Post Graduate in Planning from recognized university or equivalent can apply for the said posts.
21 to 32 years of age can apply for the Assistant Town Planner posts
Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC
You May Also Like
- OPEPA Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator Jobs
- OUAT Recruitment 2018 – SRF Jobs
- SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Technical Staff Jobs
- SAIL Recruitment 2018 – Paramedical Staff Officer Jobs
- NTPC Recruitment 2018 – Diploma Engineer & ITI Trainee Jobs
The salary will be ranging from Rs.15600 to Rs.39100/- per month for the said post.
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of Written Examination/Vice voce Test.
The Applying Process will be based on Offline Mode for OPSC. 19th December is the last date to apply.
How to Apply Online?
http://opsconline.gov.in/ is the link to apply online.
For Gen/OBC- Rs 500/-
For SC/ST/PWD- Nil