NTPC Diploma Trainee & ITI Trainee Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Conducting Organization Name: National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Name of the Posts: Diploma Trainee & ITI Trainees
- Total No. of vacancies: 79 Posts.
- Advt No: WR-II/Raipur:01/2019
- Type of job: All India Government Jobs
- Initial date to fill the application form:
- Closing date for the submission of the application form: 1st August 2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 31st August 2019
- Downloading of Admit Card for 1st Stage: Last Week of September 2019
- Date for 1st Stage Aptitude/Knowledge: 3rd Week of October 2019
- Date for 2nd Stage Aptitude/Knowledge: 3rd Week of November 2019
- Date of 2nd Stage Technical/Skill Test: 2nd Week of December 2019
- Application mode: Online
- Official portal: http://ntpccareers.net/
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification
Are you looking for your Carrer in NTPC? Then, grab the complete details of NTPC Notification are provided on this page.
Recently, National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has issued notification to recruit the eligible candidates for Diploma trainee, ITI trainee & other posts.The apply online link is available from 1st August 2019 & ends on 31st August 2019 @ http://ntpccareers.net/ So, eligible candidates can apply for NTPC Jobs on or before the due date. Go ahead & check the full details.
NTPC Diploma Trainee & ITI Trainee Vacancy 2019
- ITI (Electrician) Trainee – 16 Posts
- ITI (Fitter) Trainee – 30 Posts
- ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee – 12 Posts
- Assistant General Trainee – 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant Chemistry Trainee – 06
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 05
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – 05
- Total No. of Vacancies: 79 Posts
NTPC ITI Trainee Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- ITI Assistant/Assistant General Trainee/ Lab Assistant – 37 Years.
- Diploma Trainee- 35 Years.
- ITI (Electrician)Trainee: Passed 10th with ITI in the relevant discipline.
- ITI (Fitter)Trainee: Passed 10th with ITI in the relevant discipline.
- ITI (Instrument )Trainee: Passed 10th with ITI
- Assistant General Trainee: Graduate
- Lab Assistant Chemistry Trainee: B.Sc with Chemistry
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical/Electronics
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical): Diploma in Mechanical/Production
- 1st stage Written test
- 2nd stage Written test.
- ITI Assistant/Assistant General Trainee/ Lab Assistant – Rs. 21, 500/-
- Diploma Trainee- Rs. 24, 000/-.
NTPC Trainee Recruitment 2019 Application Process
Interested candidates can apply for NTPC Vacancy on or before the deadline to avoid the server issues.
How to apply?
- https://www.ntpccareers.net/ is the direct link to apply.
- NTPC Trainees Notification 2019 (in English)
- NTPC ITI Trainee Notification 2019 (in Hindi)
- Apply Online for NTPC Vacancy 2019
You can Also Like
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NTPC Diploma Engineer & ITI Trainee Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 107 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process:25th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application:24th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NTPC Diploma Engineer & ITI Trainee Jobs Application Form
NTPC Trust Recruitment 2018 Notification for Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee & Other Jobs
NTPC greets candidates to participate at its operating locations in Sundargarh, Odisha. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other obligations for Diploma Engineer, ITI Trainee & Other and have released a notification for 107 positions for this Odisha Govt Jobs . The important details and direct link to the website is given below.
Number of Vacancies to be filled in NTPC is 107 for ITI Trainee & Other Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee
- Electrical-15 Posts
- Mechanical-28 Posts
- C&I-10 Posts
- Civil-2 Posts
- ITI/Trainee/Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee
- ITI Trainee (Fitter)-22 Posts
- ITI Trainee (Electrician)-12 Posts
- Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)-8 Posts
- Lab Assistant (Chemistry)-6 Posts
- Assistant Material/Store Keeper Trainee-4 Posts
Full-time Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering with minimum 70% marks from a recognized university or equivalent can apply for the said post
The Age Limit will be 18 to 25 years of age for the said posts
Upper age is relaxable belonging to the other categories such as SC/ST
You May Also Like
- OSSSC Recruitment 2018 – Excise Constable Jobs
- OUAT Recruitment 2018 – Subject Matter Specialist & Agromet Observer Jobs
- Balangir District Recruitment 2018 – Sikhya Sahayak Jobs
- OPSC Recruitment 2018 – Assistant Professors (Specialty/ Dentistry) Jobs
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- SSB Odisha Recruitment 2018 – JA Jobs
- Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Dept. Odisha Recruitment 2018 – Thematic Expert Jobs
The Selection Process will be based on the basis of Online Test
The Applying Process will be based on Offline Mode for NTCP. 24th November is the last date to submit applications
How to Apply Online?
https://www.ntpc.co.in/ is the link to apply online