Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer Recruitment Notification|
|Organization||Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment Department|
|Total Number of Positions||65 Posts|
|Last Date to Submit Application||18th December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||Odisha Online Application|
Odisha Agriculture and Food Corporation Service Under Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department is inviting applications to fill up the vacant posts of Assistant Officer in Class-II (Group-B) posts. Candidates who are interested may apply for the posts through online mode. For more detailed information you may visit http://www.opsc.gov.in
Total no. of posts for Assistant Agriculture Officer in class-II (Group-B) is 65 posts. Out of which 21 posts are for women.
Assistant Agriculture Officer in Class-II-65 posts (ST)(21-w).
Candidates applying for above posts must have minimum qualification of Bachelor of Science Degree in agriculture or equivalent qualification from any recognised universities or institutions.
- Minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
- Maximum age for applicants is 32 years.
Selected candidates for Assistant Agriculture Officer in class-II the pay scale is in between 9,300-34,800/-
Candidates will be selected based on their career marks and viva voice test.
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Last date for submission of applications is 18.12.2017.
- Last date for submission of hardcopy of applications is 26.12.2017.
How to Apply
- Go to http://www.opsc.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application
- Upload all necessary documents, signature and photographs.
- Click on the submit button.
- Along with hard copy of application form send to below given address.
Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr.P.K Pariji Road, Cuttack-753001.