Govt Job seekers of Odisha can stay connected to this page as we are providing the complete details of Latest & Upcoming Orissa Govt Vacancies. We update the entire data like Eligibility, Salary, Application Process, etc. in the down modules.
ओडिशा सरकारी नौकरी भर्ती 2019 – 20 Notifications
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|17.08.2019||Nuapada District Court Jr Clerk Recruitment 2019||23/ 10th Pass||16.09.2019||More Details|
|17.08.2019||OSSC PTI cum Hostel Superintendents Recruitment 2019||10/ 12th Pass||13.09.2019||More Details|
|17.08.2019||OSSC Statistical Assistants Recruitment 2019||16/ Degree||13.09.2019||More Details|
|05.08.2019||OMC Manager Recruitment 2019||21/ Diploma, BE/B.Tech||23.08.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2019||65/ B.F.Sc||21.09.2019||More Details|
|01.08.2019||NTPC Diploma & ITI Trainee Recruitment 2019||79/ 10th, ITI||31.08.2019||More Details|
|29.07.2019||OPSC Executive Officer, Assistant Director||28/ Bachelor Degree||05.09.2019||More Details|
|24.07.2019||AIIMS Bhubaneswar Non- Faculty Recruitment 2019||14/ Master's Degree||26.07.2019||More Details|
|22.07.2019||Gandadhar Meher University Assistant Professor Vacancy 2019||86/ Graduation||14.08.2019||More Details|
|20.07.2019||AIIMS Bhubaneswar SR Vacancy 2019||121/PG||17.08.2019||More Details|
|18.07.2019||SAIL Rourkela Doctor Jobs 2019||26/ DM, M.Ch||31.07.2019||More Details|
|17.07.2019||OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019||130/ Bachelor's degree||21.08.2019||More Details|
|15.07.2019||SAIL Paramedical Staff Jobs 2019 Notification||361/ Bachelor's, Masters Degree||25.07.2019||More Details|
|10.07.2019||Jagatsinghpur District Launch Driver & Khalasis Jobs 2019||15/ Matriculation||16.07.2019||More Details|
|01.07.2019||SAIL Technical Staff Recruitment 2019||205/ SSC, Graduation||31.07.2019||More Details|
|27.06.2019||DRDA Puri GRS Jobs 2019 Notification||26/ 10+2||25.07.2019||More Details|
|20.06.2019||Boudh District Court Steno & Clerk Jobs 2019||02/ Degree||06.07.2019||More Details|
|12.06.2019||OSSC Auditor Recruitment 2019||82/ Bachelors Degree||11.07.2019||More Details|
As you aware of getting a Government job is not a simple matter these days. You can find the hard work and commitment of one’s in securing a job in the government sector. Have a look at the valuable information that we provided in this article.
Department Wise Jobs in Odisha Govt
Odisha state government is having various departments to offer a chance to eligible candidates to earn a government job. The below section covers the list of departments in Odisha and several posts cover under each department.
- Agriculture & Farmer’s Empowerment
- Commerce & Transport
- Electronics & Information Technology
- Fisheries & Animal Resources Development
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare
- Forest & Environment
- General Administration & Public Grievance
- Handlooms, Textiles & Handicrafts
- Health & Family Welfare
- Higher Education
- Housing & Urban Development
- Information & Public Relations
- Labour & Employees’ State Insurance
- Micro, Small & Medium Enterprise
- Odia Language Literature & Culture Department
- Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water
- Parliamentary Affairs
- Planning & Convergence
- Public Enterprises
- Revenue & Disaster Management
- Rural Development
- School & Mass Education
- Science & Technology
- Skill Development & Technical Education
- Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Sports & Youth Services
- ST & SC Development, Minorities & Backward Classes Welfare
- Steel & Mines
- Water Resources
- Women & Child Development & Mission Shakti
Odisha Govt Jobs Vacancy 2019
- Assistant Executive Engineer
- Paramedical Staff
- Technical Staff
- Assistant Professors
- Medical Physicist
- Law Officer
- Civil Judges
- Medical Officers
- Senior & Junior Residents
Check Active Openings in Odisha Recruitment Boards
- Orissa Civil Services Exam Updates
- Forest Department Odisha
- Odisha Public Service Commission
- Orissa Police Department
- Odisha TET Notification
- Odisha Mining Corporation Limited
- National Health Mission Orissa
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Odisha State RTC Updates
- Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment
- Orissa State Employment News
Eligibility Requirements to apply for Odisha Govt Jobs in 2019
Generally, the Odisha Government Recruitment Board sets some requirements. According to the official notification, candidates should possess a age limit & minimum academic qualifications like 10th/12th/degree/master’s degree/ph.d to apply for a job.
The educational qualifications are not the same for all the jobs. They vary from department to department and from post to post. So candidates can apply for the desired Odisha Recruitment by checking the educational qualification. Aspirants who have completed 10th to Post Graduation have a chance to apply for Odisha State Government Jobs 2019.
Contenders whose age is between 18 to 62 years can get an opportunity to be an employee of Odisha Government. Before going to fill the applications, once check out respective notification and proceed further.
Govt Jobs in Odisha Application Procedure
Willing and eligible candidates can send applications for Orissa Govt Jobs in two ways. They are Online or Offline.
Online Mode Application Submission Process
If Odisha Recruitment Board accepts the online application forms, then you can follow these simple steps.
- At first, aspirants must go to the official website of the recruitment board.
- Check for the official notification in the recruitment or career section.
- Then download the recruitment notification pdf and go through eligibility conditions and other details carefully.
- if you fulfil the requirements, then search for the registration/ online application link.
- New users must click on the registration link.
- Enter valid email id, phone number and other details at the registration page.
- A new registration Id along with a password is sent to your mail or phone.
- At that specific application form, you can log in with registration id, password.
- Later click on apply online link.
- Give mandatory details like
- Aadhar Number
- Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Name
- Education details
- Email, Phone Number, etc.
- Verify the entered details after filling the application form.
- If you found any mistakes, then correct them immediately so that you can get out of future problems.
- And proceed with the submit button, upload some additional documents at the end as per requirements.
- Finally, collect a printout of the application form for future reference.
Offline Application Process Steps
You are suggested to follow the below instructions in case the recruitment board asks applications via offline.
- Visit the official site of that particular board.
- Get the advertisements from the career section or what’s new section.
- Read all the mentioned terms and conditions carefully in the official notification.
- Later download the application form.
- Fill the necessary information like registration number, date of birth, gender, etc in the fields.
- Before sending the form, once cross-check the details & recorrect them immediately.
- Then send the filled application form with attached documents to the given postal address before the last date.
List of Documents needed to apply for Odisha Government Jobs
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for Orissa Govt Jobs should possess few mandatory documents generated by the state govt authorities. The list of documents to apply for Odisha Govt Jobs are as follows
- Educational Qualification Marks Memo
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Any Valid Identity Proof Signed by Gazetted Office
- Address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Voter Card
- Driving License
- PH Certificate (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (If Required)
- Community Certificate (If Required)
Orissa Government Job Vacancy Selection Process
Usually, every recruitment board will conduct a few rounds in the selection process to test the caliber and knowledge of the contenders. Based on the post and job requirements, officials of Odisha Govt decide phases of the selection process. The rounds are
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Skill Test
- Trade Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
How To Prepare For Orissa State Govt Jobs
The best and simple steps that help candidates to crack Government Job in Orissa are provided here. So applicants can make a note of this well designed Preparation Plan to show the best performance in the rounds of the selection process. Hence applicants can start preparation soon.
- Govt Jobs preparing candidates must have basic knowledge of the general topics for any exam which you are going to apply.
- Before sending the applications, you must read all the terms and conditions at official notification.
- If there are any special or additional subjects, then you must prepare those topics also to select for the next round.
- It is advised to check the exam pattern for that post. So that you can analyze the highest marks topics and difficult subjects.
- For better preparation, you need to prepare difficult topics first and easy topics next.
- Cover all the subjects as early as possible before the exam date.
- Also, attend for the mock tests to test your knowledge.
Career Opportunities/ Growth
Govt job secured aspirants may feel like life is settled. Depending on the education qualification & capability of the employees, it is going to offer promotions and salary hikes annually.
The Orissa recruitment board is giving a wonderful opportunity for job aspirants by releasing various advertisements. But getting selected in the govt jobs is not easy. Applicants have to work hard and prepare well to beat the competitors.
Candidates who are sincerely looking for Govt Jobs in Odisha and want to get notified immediately. Please bookmark this page right now.
Frequenlty Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How Can I Make Changes in the submitted applications?
Ans. You can change the provided information before the error corrections date through the official site. Or you can also inform those errors to the higher officials before finishing the recruitment process.
2. My Photo & Sign are note getting loaded?
Ans. Before uploading photos to the online application, just resize the photo as per the conditions and upload it.
3. I forgot my Username/Password, what should I do now?
Ans. At first, give the wrong password and go to the reset password section. If still, you can not be retrieving the data, write a mail with personal details to the board complaints office.
4. What I have to do, in case my course name, degree name is not showing in the drop-down list?
Ans. Write your complaints to the Orissa Recruitment Board with an attached copy of your educational certificates.
5. How Can I Make a Payment for the applications?
Applied candidates can proceed with the payment after completion of submitting applications. The payment can be done via net banking, credit/debit card. If the money deducted twice while payment, they can be refunded soon.
Apply For Orissa Jobs through www.drona.in
We are hoping that our team has provided full-fledged information regarding Odisha Govt Jobs 2019-20. You can stay connected with our site for more updates on Latest Government Jobs in India.