- Odisha Postal GDS Jobs Notification
- Odisha Postal Postman & Mail Guard Posts
- Odisha Postal GDS Posts
Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 – Apply 4392 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs @ www.indiapost.gov.in
Odisha GDS Recruitment 2019 Latest Updates
- Name of the Postal Circle: Odisha Postal Circle
- Latest Odisha Postal Jobs
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
- Total No of Vacancies: 4392 Posts
- Look into More Govt Jobs 2019
- Notification No. EST/1-151/2019(B3)
- Online Application Starting Date: 15th March 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th April 2019
- Selection Process: Merit Basis
- Get Latest Odisha Govt Jobs 2019
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- Live All Postal Jobs 2019
Department of posts recently released notification in various states namely Tamilnadu, Odisha. Now it is currently inviting applications to fill up the vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak jobs under Odisha Circle. So, Eligible aspirants may submit for the posts through online mode. For more detailed information about notification applicants may visit official site https://www.indiapost.gov.in/vas/Pages/IndiaPostHome.aspx .
Total number of vacancies to be filled by Odisha Postal Circle is 4392.
- Name of the post: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
You can complete details of Odisha Postal GDS Recruitment 2019 from the link enclosed here.
- Odisha Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification – 4392 Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2018 Notification for Postman & Mail Guards – 163 Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Odisha Postal 163 Postman & Mail Guards Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 163 posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th February 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 31st March 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Odisha Postal Circle Postman, Mail Guards Application
Odisha Postal Postman & Mail Guard Posts 2018 Notification
Odisha Postal Circle Under the Department of Posts has intended to fill up 163 empty positions of Postman, Mail Guard in Bhubaneswar through direct recruitment. The candidates will be selected through merit basis. So, candidates those who are eligible may start applying from 28th February 2018.
Total no. of vacancies are 163 for Postman and Mail Guard from open market for the year 2016-17 and 2017-18 in Odisha Postal Circle.
Odisha Postal Mailguard Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must complete matriculation/SSC from a recognized board or university.
Applicants age must be in between 18-27 years as on 31.03.2018. Age relaxation for SC/ST is 5 years.
Selected candidates as Postman and Mail Guard will get pay scale of Rs.21,700/-
Candidates will be selected based on their merit in written exam.
Odisha Postal Postman & Mailguard Application Process
Candidates may apply for Odisha Postal Circle recruitment through online mode. Candidates may start applying from 28th February 2018 to 31st March 2018.
Examination fee for general male category candidates is Rs.400/- and for others there is no fee.
Candidates have to attend written exam for 100 marks. The exam has four parts. Each part weight age is 25 marks. The duration of exam is 2 hours. There is no negative marking.
Subject names are given below
- Part-A: General Knowledge
- Part-B: Mathematics
- Part C (i): English
- Part C(ii): Regional Language
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment Notification for GDS (Gramin Dak Sevaks) – 93 Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification : Odisha Postal Circle 93 GDS Posts 2017 Notification
- Total Number of Posts : 93 Posts
- Organization : Odisha
- Starting date of Application Process : 21st November 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application : 20th December 2017
- Direct Link to Apply : Odisha Postal GDS Online Application
Odisha Postal GDS Posts 2018 Notification
Department of Posts recently released notification in various states namely Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and Jharkhand. Now it is currently inviting applications to fill up the vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak in the Koraput Division under Odisha Circle. So, eligible candidates may apply for the posts through online mode. For detailed information about notification applicants may visit official site.
Odisha Postal GDS Positions
Total no. of posts released for Gramin Dak Sevaks is 93 posts in the Koraput division under Odisha Circle. Category wise details are given below.
- OBC-10 posts
- PH-HH-02 posts
- PH-OH-01 posts
- SC-13 posts
- ST-18 posts
- UR-48 posts
- PH-VH-01 post
Odisha Postal GDS Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualification for applicants to apply for the posts is 10th Standard from approved state boards by the respective state govt./Central govt. Candidates who passed 10th class in the first standard is given importance than candidates passed compartmentally. Applicants should have computer knowledge and should possess computer training certificate for at least 60 days.
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age for applicants is 40 years.
- Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 03 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years.
- Age relaxation for PH candidates is 10 years.
Postal GDS Salary
Candidates will get pay scale as per department norms.
Candidates will be selected based on their merit list. If the candidates merit list are same then they will consider DOB.
Odisha Postal GDS Application Process
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of application process is 21.11.2017.
- Last date for submission of applications is 20.12.2017
Application fee for OC/OBC male candidates is Rs.100/-
Documents to be Uploaded
- SSC Marks memo
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability.
Odisha Postal GDS Syllabus
Odisha Postal Reasoning Syllabus
- Similarities & Differences
- Decision Making
- Spatial Orientation
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Visual Memory
- Relationship Concepts
- Coding & Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
- Non-Verbal series
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Problem Solving
- Spatial Visualization
- Trigonometric functions
- Mathematical induction
- Complex numbers
- Exponential and logarithm series
- Solutions of triangle
- Matrices and determinants
- Mathematical logic
Odisha Postal GDS English Syllabus
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Sentence structure
- Questions from small passage.
Odisha Postal GK Syllabus
- History of India
- International issues
- Economic issues in India
- Geography of India
- National news (current)
- Indian Culture
- Scientific observations
- Political Science
- Famous Places in India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- World organizations
- Countries and capitals
- Science and innovations,New inventions
- National and international current affairs
- Books And Author
- Important Dates
- Famous Places
- National Dance
- Music & Literature
- Tribes, Artists
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance