- NRHM Arunachal Pradesh 296 Staff Nurse, ANM & LT Posts
- NRHM Arunachal Pradesh ENT Specialist, Audiologist, Audiometric Asst Notification
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Staff Nurse, ANM & LT 2018 Notification – 296 Posts
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Staff Nurse, ANM & Other Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 296 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25th June 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Staff Nurse, LT & ANM Application Form
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018- 296 Staff Nurse, ANM & LT Posts
National Rural Health Mission Arunachal Pradesh is ready to fill up various contractual positions namely Consultant, District Community Mobilizer, MO, LT, Pediatrician, dental technician, lab technician and staff nurse posts. So, interested aspirants can go through official site.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in NRHM Arunachal Pradesh is 296 on contract basis. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Consultant (RBSK)-01
- District Community Mobilizer-02
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator-02
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist-02
- District Data Manager (DOM)-01
- Medical Officer (MBBS)-12
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy)-16
- Lab Technician-39
- District Adolescent Health Programme Manager-01
- Dental Technician-01
- Pharmacist/ Ophthalmic Assistant-29
- Staff Nurse-116
For dental technician post the qualification is 2 years course on dental technician, ANM posts the qualification is minimum anm/ female health worker course, for pharmacist, lab technician posts the qualification is XII science pass with diploma physiology and for remaining posts the qualification is master’s degree/ graduation/ M.Sc from a recognized university.
Maximum age for consultant, district adolescent health programme manager posts is 55 years, district data manager is 45 years, for lab technician, ophthalmic assistant post is 35 years.
Post wise salary details are given below.
- Consultant (RBSK)-Rs.31500/-
- District Community Mobilizer-Rs.20240/-
- Early Interventionist cum Special Educator-Rs.21000/-
- Audiologist and Speech Therapist-Rs.26200/-
- District Data Manager (DOM)-Rs.21000/-
- Medical Officer (MBBS)-Rs.39900/-
- Medical Officer (Homeopathy)-Rs.36380/-
- Lab Technician-Rs.13300/-
- District Adolescent Health Programme Manager-Rs.22000/-
- Dental Technician-Rs.15700/-
- Pharmacist/ Ophthalmic Assistant-Rs.13300/-
- Staff Nurse-Rs.20200/-
Candidates will be selected based on competency test followed by interview.
Candidates may apply for NRHM Arunachal Pradesh recruitment through offline mode by 25th June 2018.
How to Download Application form?
Candidates can download application form through http://www.nrhmarunachal.gov.in/ and send the form to below given address.
The Office of The Mission Director (NHM) Govt. Of Arunachal Pradesh C-Sector Naharlagun.
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh ENT Specialist, Audiologist and Audiometric Assistants 2018 Notification – 27 Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for 27 Posts
- Total No. of Vacancies: 27 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 30th January 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 19th February 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Application
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh ENT Specialist, Audiologist, Audiometric Assistants Recruitment 2018 Notification
The State of Arunachal Pradesh is inviting applications in a plain paper from the eligible Indian Citizens to recruit for the post of ENT Specialist, Audiologist and Audiometric Assistant vacancies on contract basis. So, contenders whoever willing to work in mission mode may visit the official site to get more details about notification.
Total Number of Vacancies: 27 Posts
Categorized vacancies with Post wise
ENT Specialist: 09 Posts
Audiologist: 09 Posts
Audiometric Assistant: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria with Post wise
MD/Diploma in ENT from any recognized Institution by Medical Council of India.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 80,000/-
A Bachelor in Audiology/ Speech Language Pathology/B. Sc (Speech and Hearing) from RCI recognized Institute.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 25,000/-
A technical person with a 1 year diploma in hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) from any recognized university.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 15,000/-
The way of selection will be based on the performance of Interview.
NRHM Arunachal Pradesh Application Process
Candidates are advising to download the application form from the official site and send the duly filled application to the below address.
How to download Application form
- Visit official site.
- Click on to the notification link
- Then application will view along with the notification
- Download and fill the application with relevant details
- Send to the below address along with the attested documents.