Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NRC Assam Jr. Assistant, Peon & Supervisor Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 89
- Starting date of Application Process: 15th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 29th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NRC Assam Jr. Assistant, Peon & Supervisor Jobs Application form
NRC Assam Jr. Assistants, Peon & Supervisors Recruitment 2018 Notification
National Register of Citizens (NRC) Assam is inviting applications to fill up junior assistant, district project supervisor, accounts manager, circle project supervisor, administrative assistant and office peon etc posts. So, interested candidates at Assam Govt Jobs can apply.
Number of vacancies to be filled in NRC Assam is 89.
- Direct Project Supervisor-07
- Circle Project Supervisor-04
- Junior Assistant, District level, Sub Division level, Circle Level-70
- Accounts Manager-01
- District Project Supervisor-01
- Project Executive-02
- Administrative Assistant-03
- Office Peon-01
HSLC passed candidates can apply for Office peon post.
MBA/ Masters in arts/ science/ commerce with minimum 50% marks can apply for district project supervisor, project executive posts.
Graduate degree holders can apply for remaining posts.
In between 18 to 42 years candidates can apply for above mentioned posts.
You May Also Like
- AMTRON Recruitment 2018 – System Officer & Assistant Jobs
- Assam Police Recruitment 2018
- LGBRIMH Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, Typist & Electrician Jobs
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2018 – Specialist MO/ MO Jobs
- Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates as supervisor will get pay of Rs.25,000/-
Selected candidates as Junior assistant will get pay of Rs.12,000/-
Selected candidates as project executive will get pay of Rs.35,000/-
Selected candidates as administrative assistant will get pay of Rs.20,000/-
Selected candidates as peon will get pay of Rs.8,000/-
Through written exam and interview candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for NRC Assam Recruitment is through online mode. By 29th October 2018 candidates can register.
How to Apply Online?
http://nrcinfo.in/ is the link to apply online.