- NPCIL Scientific Assistant/ Trainee Vacancy Notification 2019
- 57 New NPCIL trade Apprentice Jobs
- NPCIL Trade Apprentice Posts Notification
- NPCIL Assistant & Steno Grade-I, Nurse Posts Notification
- NPCIL Technician & Scientific Assistant Posts Notification
- NPCIL Executive Trainees Through GATE Notification
- NPCIL Medical Officer Notification
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee / Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2019
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Latest Vacancy Notice
- Recruitment Board Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Advertisement No.02/ MAPS/ HRM/2019
- Total No. of Vacancies: 68
- Post Name: Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician B/ Scientific Assistant
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 11th July 2019
- Govt Jobs India
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: https://npcilcareers.co.in
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee, Technician & Scientific Assistant Results 2019 – Check Here
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee & Scientific Assistant Admit Card – Download Here
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Syllabus 2019 – Refer Here
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Solved Question Papers
NPCIL abbreviated as Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is going to recruit talented persons as Stipendiary Trainee, Technician B, Scientific Assistants. Candidates those who are preparing for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can apply for this NPCIL Vacancy Notification through ONLINE mode. Candidates who are having eligibility for this Group C & B Jobs are requested to go through this entire article for complete information.
NPCIL Vacancy 2019 – 20
The number of Group B & C Positions are needed to be filled in NPCIL under the Department of Atomic Energy are 68. Candidates place of posting will be at Madras Atomic Power Station (MAPS) which is one of the units of Nuclear Power Corporation of India. Vacancies names with count are as follows.
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician – B (Group C) – 42 Jobs
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – B (Group B) – 25 Jobs
- Scientific Assistant/ C (Group B) – 01 Job
npcilcareers.co.in Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the official website of NPCIL to know the academic qualification in detailed. Because the advertisement is not yet released in the NPCIL Careers Portal.
- For Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician – B: 18 to 24 Years
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant – B (Group B): 18 to 25 Years
- Scientific Assistant/ C (Group B): 30 Years
NPCIL Jobs Salary
- Check the official job notification and know the monthly income of a selected aspirant.
- Contenders can actively apply for this NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification through ONLINE mode.
- The online portal link opens from 26th June 2019.
- Contenders at any cost should submit their online application form by 11th July 2019.
How to Apply Online?
- Go to the Careers page of NPCIL.
- Find the notification suitable for you to apply.
- Tap on the Apply button after going through terms and conditions.
- Fill the empty application form and upload documents.
- Make the payment if necessary and tap on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for future purpose.
- NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant & Technician Notification PDF
- NPCIL Group B & C Jobs Apply Online Link
You Can Also Apply For
- TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2019
- ICDS Tamilnadu Jobs 2019 Notification
- EPFO Assist Recruitment 2019
- RRB Railway Cuurent Openings in India
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 – 32 Trade Apprentice Jobs
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs Notification
- Total No of Vacancies: 32 Posts
- Starting date for Submission of Application: 10th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 16th August 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NPCIL Trade Apprentice Jobs Application Form
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Trade Apprentice Jobs
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an employment notice regarding the filling of 32 vacancies of trade Apprentice Posts. So, All Eligible and Interested candidates may apply offline mode before the last date., 16th August 2018.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by NPCIL is 32 Posts
- Lathe Operator – 01 Post
- Machinist – 01 Post
- Welder – 02 Posts
- Fitter – 14 Posts
- Electrician – 18 Posts
- Electronic Machine – 06 Posts
Candidates must be completed 10th class / Inter / ITI from the organization / Board
Candidates age must be Minimum age 16 years and Maximum Age 24 years. For age relaxation check the official notification.
You May Also Like
- NCDC Recruitment 2018 – 70 Senior & Junior Assistant Jobs
- CEL Recruitment 2018 – 33 Manager Jobs
- NLC Recruitment 2018 – 765 Apprentice Jobs
- NIACL Recruitment 2018 – 685 Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay as per rules from organization.
Through Interview candidates will be recruited.
Interested candidates can download in the prescribed form from website http://www.npcil.nic.in/Content/Hindi/index.aspx and attach all documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Starting Date of Submission of Application: 10th July 2018.
Closing Date of Submission of Application: 16th August 2018
Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam-603102, Kancheepuram District, Tamilnadu.
NPCIL Assistant & Steno Grade-1 & Nurse 2018 Notification – 69 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: NPCIL Assistant & Steno Grade I & Nurse Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 69 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 25th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 24th May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NPCIL Assistant & Steno Grade-I & Nurse Posts Application Form
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant & Steno Grade-I & Nurse Posts
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released an employment notice regarding filling of 69 vacancies of nurse, pathology lab technician, operation theater assistant, assistant grade-I, Steno Grade I posts. So, candidates those who are eligible may submit application forms through online mode.
Total no. of vacancies to be filled are 69 in NPCIL. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Nurse-A (Female & Male) – 08 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician (Scientific Assistant/B) – 01 Post
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C) – 01 Post
- Operation Theatre Assistant – 02 Posts
- Assistant Grade-I (HR) – 17 Posts
- Assistant Grade I (F & A) – 20 Posts
- Assistant Grade I (C & MM) – 10 Posts
- Steno Grade I – 10 Posts
- For Nurse post the qualification is XII standard or B.Sc nursing and should be registered as nurse from central/state nursing council in India.
- For Pathology lab technician post the qualification is B.Sc with minimum 50% marks.
- For X-ray technician, operation theatre assistant post the qualification is H.S.C in science with minimum 60% marks.
- For remaining posts the qualification is bachelor’s degree in any subject with minimum 50% marks.
- Nurse and pathology lab technician posts applicants must have age in between 18 to 30 years to apply.
- X-ray technician, operation theatre assistant posts applicants must have age in between 18 to 25 years.
- Assistant grade, steno grade-I posts the age should be 21 to 28 years to apply.
- Selected candidates as nurse will get pay scale of Rs.44,900/-
- Selected candidates as pathology lab technician will get pay scale of Rs.35, 400/-
- Selected candidates as operation theater assistant will get pay scale of Rs.21, 700/-
- Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay scale Rs. 25,500/-
Candidates should attend written examination and skill test in selection process.
You May Also Like
- KV Gachibowli Recruitment 2018 Notification
- NALCO Recruitment 2018 Notification
- PGIMER Recruitment 2018 Notification
Candidates may apply for NPCIL recruitment through online from 25th April 2018 to 24th May 2018.
NPCIL Technician & Scientific Assistant 2018 Notification – 179 Posts
Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: NPCIL Technician & Scientific Assistant 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 179 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 17th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21st May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NPCIL Technician & Scientific Assistant Application Process
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Technician & Scientific Assistant Jobs
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has updated career notification to fulfill the empty positions of Technician and Scientific Assistant posts in various departments and trades. Qualified contenders those who got the following eligibility can forward the duly filled application to the below address. Applicants are requested to send the form before the closing date.
Total Number of vacancies: 179 Posts
Splitting vacancies with Positions wise
Stipendiary Trainee/Technician-B- 117 Posts
- Plant Operator: 42 Posts
- Electrician: 20 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 03 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 11 Posts
- Fitter: 31 Posts
- Turner: 02 Posts
- Machinist: 02 Posts
- Welder: 03 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 01 Post
- Plumber: 01 Post
Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant-B- 62 Posts
- Mechanical: 22 Posts
- Chemical: 08 Posts
- Electrical: 12 Posts
- Electronics: 05 Posts
- Computer Science: 01 Post
- Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Civil: 02 Posts
- B.Sc. Physics: 08 Posts
- B.sc. Chemistry: 02 Posts
You May Also Like
- IFB Recruitment 2018 Notification
- NTPC Recruitment 2018 Notification
- DIAT Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants have minimum age limit 18 years and maximum 24 years for Technician & 25 years for Scientific Assistant Posts.
Candidates should have completed SSC/Diploma with not less than 60% of marks in a relevant field from any recognized university.
The mode of selection will be depended on the Written Test and Skill Test.
Selected candidates will get monthly pay Rs. 10,500/- for Stipendiary Trainee/Technician-B and Rs. 16000/- for Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant/B Posts.
Interested candidates may forward the duly filled application in a prescribed format to the below address.
The Manager (HRM), HR Section, Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project, Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunevli District, Tamil Nadu- 627 106.
NPCIL Executive Trainees Through GATE 2018 Notification – 200 Posts
Current Notifications and Important
- Official Notification: NPCIL Executive Trainee Posts through GATE 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 200 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 04th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 18th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NPCIL Executive Trainee Posts Application Form
NPCIL Executive Trainee Posts Recruitment 2018 through GATE
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) Mumbai through GATE 2018 it is recruiting aspirants to fill up 200 executive trainee posts in mechanical, chemical, electrical, electronics & communication, instrumentation, civil disciplines through online mode. So, candidates those who are willing and have good score at GATE 2018 may apply through online mode. For more details applicants may visit official site https://npcilcareers.co.in
Total no. of vacancies released by NPCIL Mumbai are 200 for Executive trainee in various disciplines given below.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical) – 85 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Chemical) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electrical) – 50 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Electronics & Communication) – 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation) – 08 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Civil) – 27 Posts
You May Also Like
- NPCIL Medical Officers Posts Recruitment 2018
- IRCON Recruitment 2018 Notification
- PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification
Upper age limit for general candidates is 26 years, OBC is 29 years, SC/ST is 31 years.
Applicants applying for executive trainee post must complete BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc / M.Tech with 60% aggregate in relevant disciplines.
Selected candidates as Executive training will get monthly pay of Rs.35,000/-
Candidates will be hired through interview session.
NPCIL receives applications through online mode from 04th April 2018 to 18th April 2018.
Candidates may directly Click here: https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/Oppurtunities to apply directly.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.300/-
NPCIL Medical Officer 2018 Notification – 16 Posts
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification:NPCIL 16 Medical Officers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 21st March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 19th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NPCIL 16 Medical Officers Online Application
NPCIL Recruitment 2018 Notification for Medical Officers
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is hiring aspirants to fill up 16 Medical Officer/ D (Specialists) and medical Officer (general duty medical officers) posts. So, candidates are eligible may apply from 21.03.2018 to 19.04.2018. For more information applicants may log on to official site.
Total no. of vacancies going to be filled are 16 by NPCIL.
Medical Officers/ D (Specialists) – 07 Posts
Medical Officers/ C (GDMOs) – 09 Posts
You may also Like
- Latest MPSC Govt. Jobs 2018 Notifications
- MPSC Assistant Town Planners 2018 Notification
- MPSC Town Planner Posts 2018 Notification
For Medical Officers/D (Specialists) post applicants must complete MS/MD from a recognized university or equivalent in concerned specialty.
For Medical Officers/C (GDMOs) posts the qualification is MBBS from a recognized university plus PG diploma.
- Maximum age for Medical Officers/D (Specialists) is 40 years.
- Maximum age for Medical Officers/D (GDMO) is 35 years.
Selection of applicants will be based on personal interview.
Candidates may apply for NPCIL 16 posts recruitment through online mode from 21st March 2018 to 19th April 2018.