Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 115 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 23rd April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22nd May 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainee Application Form
NALCO Recruitment 2018 Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts through GATE
National Aluminum Company Limited through GATE 2018 result it is recruiting job fighters as Graduate engineer trainees in mechanical, electrical, electronics, instrumentation and metallurgy disciplines. So, candidates those qualified in GATE and interested to work as trainees may visit the official site www.nalcoindia.com to get more information.
No. of vacancies to be filled in NALCOM is 115 for Graduate Engineer Trainees in various disciplines given below.
- Mechanical – 54 Posts
- Electrical – 32 Posts
- Metallurgy – 18 Posts
- Electronics – 05 Posts
- Instrumentation – 06 Posts
You May Also Like
- NALCO Recruitment 2018 – Executive & Doctor Jobs
- NIB Recruitment 2018 Notification
- BEML Recruitment 2018 Notification
- ANIIMS Recruitment 2018 Notification
Applicants can apply until their age reaches 30 years.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering in relevant discipline is the qualification for applicant to apply.
Selected candidates as trainees will get pay scale in between Rs.40000-3%-140000/-
Through Graduate Aptitude Test (GATE) candidates will be shortlisted first and only those contenders will be called for interview session.
NALCOM invites applications through online mode from 23rd April 2018 to 22nd May 2018. http://22.214.171.124/nalcoget/ is the link where you can apply directly.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs.600/- and for SC/ST/PWD candidates the fee is Rs.100/-