Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||MIMER Recruitment 2018 Notification for 130 Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||130 Vacancies|
|Organization||Mizoram Institute of Medical and Research|
|Starting date of Application Process||25th January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09th February 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||MIMER Online Application|
Mizoram Institute of Medical and Research (MIMER) under Health & Family Welfare Department in Mizoram Public Service Commission has released new notification which intends to fill up 130 empty positions of UDC, Computer Operator, Sub Inspector of Statistics, Staff Nurse, Ward Superintendent, MRT, JE & Lab Technician posts. So, candidates why late lets start applying for Mizoram Govt Jobs Notification through offline. For more details participants may log on to official site www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in .
Total no. of posts MPSC – MIMER is going to fill is 130 vacancies. Post wise details are given below.
- Computer Operator-03
- Laboratory Technician-13
- Sub Inspector Statistics-01
- Medical Record Technician (MRT) -03
- J.E (civil/ mechanical/ electrical)-03
- Staff Nurse-71
- Ward Superintendent-31
- UDC, Sub-Inspector of Statistics and Receptionist posts applicants must qualify graduate degree or equivalent from recognized university.
- Computer Operator post applicants must possess HSSLC with govt. approved one year diploma in computer application (DCA or DOEACC’O).
- Laboratory Technician applicants must possess P.U (Sc) with biology & chemistry from recognized university.
- J.E post applicants must have at least diploma in civil/ mechanical/ engineering.
- Warden, Ward Superintendent posts applicants must possess B.Sc (nursing) of a recognized university.
- Staff Nurse applicants must be registered nurse, registered Midwife (R.N & R.M).
For A.E the age should be in between 21-35 years.
For Laboratory Technician post the age should be in between 19-35 years.
For remaining posts the age should be in between 18-35 years.
Grade pay for Ward Super is Rs.4600/-
Grade pay for JE, warden, staff nurse, computer operator is Rs.4400/-
Grade pay for remaining posts is Rs.4200/-
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Candidates may apply for the posts through offline mode.
Starting date of application process is 25.01.2018.
Last date for submission of application is 09.02.2018.
Application fee for General/OBC candidates is Rs.320/-
Application fee for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen is Rs.270/-
How to Download Application form
- Candidates may visit official site www.mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach all necessary documents, affix photograph on the place provided for it.
- Send to below given address.
Mizoram Public Service Commission Office, New Secretariat Complex, Aizawl.