Mizoram Govt Jobs 2019-20: Get all the Mizoram Government Job Notifications details on this page. We provide the best information about Live and Upcoming Mizoram Govt Jobs. Job hunters who have passed 10th or 12th can apply for Govt Jobs in Mizoram. Jobs will end the long wait of the unemployed aspirants.
Department Wise Government Jobs in Mizoram
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/ Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|15.02.2020||Mizoram University Professor Recruitment 2020||80/ Masters/ P.hD||19.03.2020||More Details|
|13.02.2020||Mizoram Social Welfare Department Various posts Recruitment 2020||60/ Bachelors Degree||04.03.2020||More Details|
|30.01.2020||Mizoram University Walk-in Interview 2020||04/ B.Tech/ M.Sc||Walk-in|
|17.01.2020||Mizoram PSC Junior Grade of MLS Recruitment 2020||02/ Bachelors In Law||18.02.2020||More Details|
|06.01.2020||Mizoram University Non Teaching Posts Recruitment 2020||39/ 10th Pass||20.01.2020||More Details|
|12.12.2019||Mizoram PSC Junior Grade Recruitment 2019||18/ B.E/ B.Tech||30.12.2019||More Details|
|28.11.2019||Mizoram PSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2019||02/ Post Graduate/ M.Phil/Ph.D||24.01.2020||More Details|
Mizoram Government Board is giving a lot of new opportunities for job seekers by releasing several notifications. The contenders who are looking for the Latest and Upcoming Govt Jobs in Mizoram can get all the information on this page. So, job hunters can stay tuned to this page to get the Mizoram Job Alerts. Through Mizoram Sarkari Naukri Notifications, candidates can apply for the job vacancies.
- Agriculture Department
- Directorate of Agriculture (Research and Education)
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Lawngtlai
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Lengpui
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), North Vanlaiphai
- Mizoram Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department
- Art and Culture Department
- Co-operation Department
- Disaster Management and Rehabilitation Department
- District Council Affairs Department
- Economics and Statistics Department
- Election Department
- Environment and Forest Department
- Excise and Narcotic Department
- Finance Department
- eProcurement Portal, Government of Mizoram
- Institutional Finance and State Lottery
- Mizoram Finance Commission
- Fisheries Department
- Food, Civil Supplies, Consumer Affairs Department
- Legal Metrology Department
- Mizoram Food And Allied Industries Corporation Limited (MIFCO)
- PDS Portal of Mizoram, Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department
- Health and Family Welfare Department
- Civil Sub-Division, Vairengte
- Mizoram House, New Delhi
- General Administration Department
- Civil Sub-Division, Vairengte
- Mizoram House, New Delhi
- Higher and Technical Education Department
- Government Aizawl North College
- Government Aizawl West College
- Government Women Polytechnic, Aizawl
- Hrangbana College
- Mizoram University
- Home Department
- Horticulture Department
- Industries Department
- Geology & Mineral Resources Department
- Industrial Training Institute, Aizawl
- Mizoram Khadi and Village Industries Board
- Zoram Industrial Development Corporation Limited (ZIDCO)
- Information and Communication Technology Department
- Information and Public Relations Department
- Labour, Employment & Industrial Training Department
- Land Revenue and Settlement Department
- Law and Judicial Department
- Local Administration Department
- Minor Irrigation Department
- Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department
- Planning and Programme Implementation Department
- Police Department
- Political and Cabinet Department
- Power and Electricity Department
- Printing and Stationeries Department
- Prison Department
- Public Health Engineering Department
- Public Works Department
- Rural Development Department
- East Lungdar Rural Development Block
- Khawbung Rural Development Block
- National Rural Employment Guarantee Act
- Rural Development
- Sainik Welfare & Resettlement Department
- School Education Department
- Directorate of School Education
- Gandhi Memorial Higher Secondary School, Champhai
- Mizoram Board of School Education
- Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan(RMSA)
- Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA)
- Sericulture Department
- Social Welfare Department
- Soil and Water Conservation Department
- Sports and Youth Services Department
- Taxation Department
- Tourism Department
- Trade and Commerce Department
- Transport Department
- Urban Development and Poverty Alleviation Department
- Vigilance Department
Mizoram Government is offering job opportunities to its residents through various departments. The list of departments of Mizoram Govt, which releases job notifications every year are mentioned here. The contenders who are looking for the Latest and Upcoming Mizoram Government Jobs can get all the information on this page. So, job hunters can stay tuned to this page to get the Job Alerts. Through Mizoram Sarkari Naukri Notifications, candidates can apply for the job vacancies.
Vacancies in Mizoram Government
- Guest Faculty
- Junior Assistants
- Junior Residents
- Assistant Teachers
- Staff Nurses
- MTS & GDS
- Forest Guard
- Senior Residents
- Review Officers
- Computer Operator, etc
Most of the individuals are not aware of multiple posts released in Mizoram State. So, to provide knowledge of different job vacancies in Mizoram, we gather data from various departments and provide information about jobs published in each department.
Main Recruitment Boards in Mizoram State
- Mizoram Public Service Commission: https://mpsc.mizoram.gov.in/
- Mizoram Police: https://police.mizoram.gov.in/
- Mizoram Board of School Education: https://www.mbse.edu.in/
- Finance Department: http://mizofin.nic.in/
Eligibility Conditions for Mizoram Govt Jobs 2020
Mizoram Government Organization recruits a large number of aspirants by releasing multiple notifications. If you want to work with the government of Mizoram, then you must have passed SSC/ 12th clas/ Diploma/ Degree/ ITI/ BE/ Post Graduation from a recognized university or board.
The lowest age limit for candidates is 18 years, and the maximum age limit varies based on the post you want to apply for. The age relaxation in the upper age limit applies to the reserved category candidates, Ex-serviceman, Physically handicapped intenders as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
How to apply for Government Jobs in Mizoram?
All the interested job seekers who are looking for the Mizoram Job Recruitment Notifications 2019 can get the job alerts through drona.in. Individuals can apply for Mizoram State Govt Jobs either through Online or Offline.
If the recruitment board of Mizoram announces the candidates must submit the application forms online, then aspirants must follow the online application process. So, for the guidance of contenders, we have given the step by step procedure.
Online Mode Application Process
- Primarily, visit the recruitment board official site
- Search for the latest announcements/ recruitment/ career/ what’s a new tab on the homepage of the authorized Mizoram state govt website
- Open the official advertisement to which you want to apply for
- Download Mizoram Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF
- Read the complete advertisement carefully from the top to bottom
- Go to the apply online link available on the latest announcements section if you satisfy the eligibility requirements specified by the Mizoram state government
- Eligible individuals must do the one-time registration, or in case you are a new user
- Later, enter the required data in the form and submit it
- After completing the registration procedure, click on the Apply Online link
- A new window with the respective post application form will get displayed
- Enter the required fields like applicants name, age, educational qualifications, etc.
- Aspirants should upload the scanned copies of their documents like signature, passport-sized photograph and supporting additional documents as per the specified dimensions
- Hit either save or submit button to save or submit the given details
- Go to the fee payment option and pay the application fee as mentioned in the advertisement
- Pay the exam fee or application fee before the end date via credit card/ debit card/ net banking. UPI
- Take a hard copy of the submitted applications and successful fee payment transaction page for future usage
Offline Mode Application Submission Procedure
- Go to the Mizoram authorized recruitment board official website
- Now, find out the career, latest advertisements, the latest updates section on the recruitment board home page
- Download the official notification and read the entire advertisement carefully
- Job seekers who meet the eligibility requirements can download the application form
- Take a print out of that download application form
- Enter the data in the fields of the application and attach a passport-sized photograph to it
- Pay the application fee via DD
- Attach the supporting documents as mentioned at the official advertisement to the application
- Send these documents to the postal address via speed post before the last date
Required Documents to Apply for Mizoram Govt Job Vacancies 2020
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- Disability Certificate (If you have any Disability)
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph
- Valid Mail Id (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (if you are in the reserved Category)
- Nativity Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Post Graduation Marks List (If applicable)
- Phone Number (If Required)
- Voter ID
- Scanned Signature
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Driving License (DL)
- Graduation Marks List
- Certificate issued by any gazetted officer
- Aadhar Card
Mizoram Job Notifications Selection Procedure
Like, every other state Mizoram State Government Recruitment Board also wants to hire young and energetic candidates who are skillful and meet the job criteria. So, the board is conducting different levels of the selection process based on the post. Here, we are offering all the possibilities of the selection procedure rounds that the recruitment board conducts to find out intelligent candidates. The rounds are as follows:
- Written Examination
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Merit Basis
- Screening Test etc.
How to Prepare for Mizoram State Govt Jobs?
Generally, candidates who are preparing for govt jobs must have a well-designed preparation strategy, so that they can compete with the high competition for the govt jobs by scoring maximum marks in the written exam. Here are the best preparation steps that help individuals in making their preparation effective and powerful.
- Firstly, candidates must collect the detailed syllabus and exam pattern from the official website
- Know the weightage of each subject and separate high weightage, low weightage subjects into two lists
- Start preparing the important and more weightage subjects
- After preparing the critical topics, prepare the topics which you feel difficult
- Later, solve previous year question papers as many as possible to test your knowledge over the subjects
- Also, practice model test papers which have answers
- After completing the entire preparation, revise the topics thoroughly
- Attend the online mock tests and solve subject wise test papers
- While preparing for the written exam, note down the important points as study notes
- Refer to various sources such as online ebooks, PDFs, videos to identify the short ways and improve the time management skills
- Job seekers must know the shortcuts and problem-solving formulas
- Revise study notes one day before the exam
Job seekers of Mizoram State Government will get several job opportunities from different departments. Once you get selected in govt jobs, then no need to look back ever. Your life gets settled as Mizoram govt employee with many benefits. After retirement, contenders can enjoy benefits like pension, provident fund, and others every month and can also work as an Ex-service employee in the highest cadres. Salary increment will be purely based on the performance of the aspirants at the work location.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How Can I Check the latest advertisements released by Mizoram Government departments?
Go to that respective Mizoram State Govt department official site to get the official notifications released by them.
- How can I make the payment of an application submitted?
At the fee payment section, select the post name and year and click on the pay button to pay the exam fee or application fee.
- What type of browser should I use while applying for Mizoram Government Jobs?
To get a better experience, people are advised to use the up to date versions of any of these browsers:
Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer
- What I have to do in case my educational details are not showing in the drop-down list?
Manually write your highest qualification degree, university name at the educational qualification field in the application form.
- What I have to do if there is a delay/error in accessing the webpage/website?
If you get an error, check the official website after some time. If there is a delay in accessing the page, then check your internet connection speed and load it again.
The above mentioned are some of the opportunities for unemployed candidates of Mizoram State.
Mizoram Govt Jobs Through drona.in
Drona team constantly searches for the latest updates in various departments and provide Sarkari Job Alerts for the convenience of job hunters. We are here to update the latest news regarding govt jobs by giving details such as department wise jobs, eligibility conditions, educational qualification, age limit, application process, how to apply steps for Govt Jobs in Mizoram, application dates, admit card details, exam date, answer key, syllabus, previous papers, cut off, results, merit list, Mizoram Sarkari Job Alerts, etc. Hence, follow our site regularly to never miss a single job notification released by Mizoram govt.