Latest Meghalaya Govt Job 2020
Our Meghalaya Govt Jobs page is the single platform where you can get all the live & upcoming govt job notifications released by government officials of Meghalaya. Kick-start your career at the entry-level by using the provided here.
|Start Date||Post Name||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|03.04.2020||NEIGRIHMS Assistant Professor Jobs||19/ MBBS, Post Graduate, M.Ch, D.M||Walk-in Date: 20.04.2020||More Details|
|02.04.2020||NEIGRIHMS Walk in for Assistant Professor||19/ MD||20.04.2020||More Details|
|27.03.2020||NEC Shillong UDC Jobs||14/ Visit Official Notification||60 Days from Date of Advertisement||More Details|
|05.02.2020||NEEPCO Various Apprentice Posts Recruitment 2020||46/ Diploma||09.03.2020||More Details|
|22.01.2020||Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Various Post Recruitment 2020||25/ Graduate/ PG||05.02.2020||More Details|
|20.01.2020||NEIGRIHMS Shillong Project Fellow Walk-in Interview 2020||02/ Degree/ NET||Walk-in|
|17.01.2020||CAU Various Posts Walk-in Interview 2020||03/ M.Sc||Walk-in|
|13.01.2020||UST Meghalaya Professor Post Recruitment 2020/b>||01/ Degree in Associated Filed||16.01.2020||More Details|
|24.12.2019||Meghalaya Basin Management Agency Recruitment 2020||45/ Refer Notification||15.01.2020||More Details|
|23.12.2019||NBPGR Jr. Research Fellow Recruitment 2019||01/M.Sc||Walk-in|
|17.12.2019||NEIGRIHMS Deputy Finance Advise Recruitment 2019||01/ -||25.12.2019||More Details|
|13.12.2019||North Eastern Council Secretariat Research Officer Recruitment 2019||01/ -||31.01.2019||More Details|
Aspirants applying for Government Jobs in Meghalaya are increasing day by day. We have tried our best to save the precious time of both freshers and experienced candidates who are searching for all other sites for Meghalaya Govt Job openings. Find the new Meghalaya Government jobs Bharti 2019 in various departments to fulfill your dream of getting a job with a high pay scale. So, it is the right time to take action without any lag.
List of Departments in Meghalaya State Govt Jobs
The list of departments in the Meghalaya state is given below:
- Meghalaya Police Department
- Border Areas Development Department
- Cabinet Affairs Department
- Chief Minister’s Secretariat
- Cooperation Department
- Department of Textiles
- District Council Affairs Department
- Department of Urban Affairs
- Election Department
- Excise Registration Taxation Stamps Department
- Fisheries Department
- Housing Department
- Governor’s Secretariat
- Law Department
- Legal Metrology Department
- Political Department
- Power Department
- Prisons Department
- Programme Implementation & Evaluation Department
- Health & Family Welfare Department
- Department of Information and Public Relations
- Social Welfare Department
- Information Technology & Communication Department
- Planning Department
- Department of Mining and Geology
- Department of Water Resources
- Finance Department
- Public Works Department
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Agriculture
- Community and Rural Development Department
- Transport Department
- Labour Department
- Forest & Environment Department
- Department of Arts and Culture
- Department of Industries
- Personnel & AR Department
- Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Meghalaya Public Service Commission
- Department of Education
- Department of Sports and Youth Affairs
- Public Health Engineering Department
- General Administration department
- Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Department
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department
- Food Safety Department
- Printing & Stationery Department
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department
Vacancies in Meghalaya Govt Jobs 2020
- Group A, B & C Jobs
- Staff Nurse
- Police Constable
- Senior & Junior Managers
- Grade I, II & III Jobs
- Nursing Officers
- Health Educator
Meghalaya Recruitment Boards to Apply
Meghalaya Govt Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates whose profile matches the eligibility criteria can apply for the Meghalaya Government Jobs. Each and every post related to the Meghalaya Government Job will have varying eligibility criteria.
- Age Limit
The lower age limit should be 18 years & upper age limit varies according to the post you are going to apply. The relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable to the SC/ST/PWD candidates as per the rules of the government/ organization.
Men and women candidates who possess qualifications from 10th standard to post-graduation degree are eligible to apply for Meghalaya Govt Jobs.
Govt Jobs in Meghalaya Application Process
The officials accept the application form through OFFLINE/ONLINE mode within the specified time period, you need to stay alert and apply before the last date. To ease the filling process we stated the simple steps here.
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
If the conducting board asks you to submit the application form through online mode, then applicants have to follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you need to log on to the official website of the recruitment board.
- The homepage of the related official portal will appear on the screen.
- On the menu, click on “Careers/ Advertisements/ Latest Notifications” section.
- Find the relevant recruitment notification.
- Click on the official notification to download.
- Read the notification details twice for better understanding.
- Check the eligibility criteria. If eligible, then hit on “Apply online” tab.
- Fill all the personal, academic & other details in the application form.
- Make the fee payment through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph & signature in the prescribed format.
- Verify the details & if any mistakes found, correct them immediately.
- Finally, hit the “Submit” button & take the printout of the application form.
- Keep it safe for future reference to download the admit card, etc.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
If recruitment board asks you to submit the application form through offline mode, then follow the step by step process provided here.
- Visit the official portal of the recruitment board.
- On the careers section, search for the newly released notification.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- If eligible, then download the application form.
- Enter all the required & mandatory details in the prescribed format.
- Recheck all the details & submit the application form to the given address along with the self-attested copies of the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through demand draft.
- At last, keep a hard copy of the application form for future correspondence.
Documents Needed to apply for Meghalaya Sarkari Jobs
The below is the list of documents needed while applying for Govt Jobs in Meghalaya
- 10th/ SSC Marks List
- 12th Marks List
- Scanned Photograph & signature
- Graduation Marks List
- Valid Mail Id and Phone Number (If Required)
- Caste Certificate (for reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD candidates)
- Date of Birth Certificate
Selection Process for Meghalaya Sarkari Naukri
The recruitment process to hire an individual for the respective post involves several rounds. The selection procedure is different for multiple posts. One has to clear each stage to appear in the next level of the selection process. So, applied postulants have to face all the following selection rounds without fail.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement Test
- Medical Examination
- Interview/ Viva- voice
- Documents Verification, etc.
How to prepare for Govt Jobs in Meghalaya?
Aspirants preparing for Govt Jobs in Meghalaya have a look at the few points mentioned below:
- If you want to crack Meghalaya Govt Job & get selected for the desired post, the first & foremost thing is that aspirants should aware of the Selection Process, Exam Pattern & syllabus.
- By assessing the exam pattern, you can understand the marking scheme, the number of questions asked, sections involved, etc.
- Segregate the topics on the basis of your strengths & weakness.
- During practice, fix the time for each section & work out to clear the sectional cutoff and overall cut off marks.
- Take mock test & analyze them to know your strong & weaker sections.
- Revise all the topics.
- Make short notes while practicing previous papers, taking mock tests, etc.
- Be confident during the exam.
Career Opportunity With Sarkari Naukri in Meghalaya
Nowadays, Government Jobs not only providing good salary & job security but also an excellent career growth. Based on the performance & seniority, the career ladder in the govt organizations goes up. Then, you enjoy more power & responsibilities with high perks.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find the notifications, time tables issued by MPSC?
Ans: All the job notifications released by Meghalaya state are available on its official portal i.e, meghalaya.gov.in
2. How do I apply for a job released by Meghalaya Public Service Commission?
Ans: Applications are invited through online/ offline mode soon after the official notifications is released. The steps involved in filling the application form is provided in the official notification itself. While applying for the particular post, candidates have to follow the guidelines furnished in the official notification.
3. What is the maximum age limit required for applying to the posts notified by Meghalaya PSC?
Ans: The maximum age limit varies from post to post. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the govt. Rules.
4. How long it takes to complete the application process?
Ans: The time allocated to fill the application form depends upon the details provided in the form. Candidates have to follow the step by the process while filling the form in order to avoid the mistakes or server issues.
Meghalaya Government Jobs through drona.in
By visiting our page, hope you grabbed all the Current & Upcoming Meghalaya Govt Jobs Notifications data. Bookmark our page by pressing Ctrl+D for knowing future job openings for free.