Here is a piece of blissful news for the Job seekers of Manipur state who are eager to secure a govt job with a high salary. In this page, both freshers & experienced candidates can get instant alerts regarding Manipur Government Jobs under various sectors.
Manipur Government Job Recruitment 2020
|Post Date||Notification Details||Vacancies/Qualification||Last Date||More Info|
|19.03.2020||GAD Manipur Stenographer III Recruitment||47/ Graduation||28.03.2020||More Details|
|29.02.2020||Manipur Transport Department Recruitment||118/10th, Graduation||23.03.2020||More Details|
|17.12.2019||RIMS Manipur Medical Social Worker & Other Posts Recruitment 2019||08/ B.Sc/ Associate Degree||10.01.2020||More Details|
|20.11.2019||DES Manipur LDC Recruitment 2019||44/ 10th Pass/ Associate Degree||10.12.2019||More Details|
|19.11.2019||DES Manipur primary Investigator, LDC & Other Posts Recruitment 2019||44/ Graduate/ Secondary||10.12.2019||More Details|
|24.10.2019||GAD Manipur Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2019||55/ Graduate||30.10.2019||More Details|
Government Jobs in Manipur 2020
Manipur Government announces the job notifications every year to increase the employment chances and thousands of candidates apply for the same. As there is a tough competition, not all the candidates got selected, only those candidates who prepare with determination will be selected. In this way, Manipur Government Jobs will able you to turn your aspirations into reality.
Grab the latest & upcoming Manipur Govt Job Notifications according to your willingness & qualification from the below sections of the article. Here, we have also updated department-wise, location-wise, city-wise, education-wise Govt Jobs in Manipur.
Manipur Govt Jobs Department Wise
Every year, Manipur State Government announces job notifications to recruit thousands of candidates for various vacancies available in the different departments. Get the free notifications of Manipur Govt Job vacancies across various sectors like
- Agriculture Department
- Arts & Culture Department
- Cabinet & Confidential Department
- Command Area Development Authority
- Co- Operation Department
- Commerce & Industries Department
- Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution Department
- Development of ST & SC Department
- Economic & Statistics Department
- Education Department
- Election Department
- Finance Department
- Fisheries Department
- Forest and Environment Department
- Horticulture and Soil Conservation Department
- Home Department
- Manipur Police
- State CID
- Manipur Rifles
- Home Guards
- Manipur Police Wireless
- Forensic Science Laboratory
- Manipur Police Housing Corporation
- Manipur Traffic Police
- Manipur Fire Service
- Narcotics & Affairs of Border
- Imphal Municipal Corporation
- Irrigation and Food Control
- Information Technology
- Information & Public Relations
- Law and Legislative Affairs
- Manipur Urban Development Agency
- Medical, Health and Family Welfare
- Minor Irrigation Department
- Minorities and Other Backward Classes
- Personnel and Administration Reforms
- Planning Department
- Power Department
- Public Health Engineering Department
- Public Works Department
- Relief and Disaster Management
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj
- Science and Technology
- Sericulture Department
- Social Welfare
- State Academy of Training
- Town Planning
- Tourism Department
- Transport Department
- Veterinary and Animal Husbandry
- Youth Affairs & Sports
List of Vacancies in Manipur State
- Lower Division Clerks
- Medical Officers
- Junior & Assistant Engineers
- Forest Guard & Watchers
Our Drona.in page itself paves the easiest way to apply for Manipur government Jobs by gathering the numerous information like Job description, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, application process, important dates, etc.
Important Boards in Manipur
- Manipur Police Recruitment Board
- Forest Department Manipur
- India Postal Vacancies 2019
- Staff Selection Commission
Govt Jobs in Manipur 2020 Eligibility Requirements
Aspirants who are willing to work with the government of Manipur have to possess the minimum age criteria & qualifications as follows.
Applicants have to possess a minimum age of 18 years to get eligible for Manipur govt Jobs. The maximum age limit will vary according to the post applied & category. The post-wise age criteria are provided in the official notification of the respective post.
The educational qualifications are different from post to post & from department to department. Candidates who have completed SSC/ 10th pass, Pre-University Course (PUC) / Intermediate/ 12th pass, diploma, Graduation/ degree, Post Graduation, B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M. Tech, MBBS have an opportunity to apply for Govt Jobs in Manipur.
Manipur Government Jobs Application Process In Hindi
Getting a Manipur govt job alert is very easy. But when it comes to the application process, it is somewhat difficult. To help you, we have provided here step by step procedure to apply for Manipur Govt Jobs. While applying, follow these simple guidelines to avoid the server issues/ mistakes. The two ways to apply for Government Jobs in Manipur are:
- ONLINE MODE
- OFFLINE MODE
ONLINE Mode Application Submission
If the recruitment board officials ask you to submit the application form through online mode, then, follow these steps provided below.
- Visit the official portal of Manipur Recruitment Board.
- You will land on the homepage of the official website.
- In the menu, find the “Careers” tab.
- Then, click on “Careers” & you will be landed on Latest Recruitment Notification section.
- Find the live Recruitment Notification you wish to apply.
- Read the notification details twice for better understanding.
- If eligible, then hit on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the required & mandatory details in the application form such as
- Personal details,
- Date of Birth,
- Educational Qualifications
- Email ID,
- Communication Address, etc.
- After filling the form, cross-check the details provided by you.
- Upload the scanned copies of the photograph & signature (if required).
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Finally, click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the form & keep it safe for future correspondence.
OFFLINE Mode Application Submission
If recruitment board officials ask you to submit the form through offline mode, then, follow the steps provided here.
- Go to the official website of the Recruitment board.
- On the Careers section, click on the desired post you are willing to apply.
- Read the details provided in the official notification carefully.
- Download the application form & fill all the details in it.
- Cross-verify the details once before the final submission of the form.
- Send the application form along with the attested copies of documents/ certificates to the given address.
- At last, keep a hard copy of the form for future use.
List of documents needed to apply for Manipur Govt Jobs
Here, we have provided a list of documents required while applying for Manipur Government Jobs.
- 10th/ SSC Marks list
- 12th Marks list
- Scanned Photograph & signature
- Graduation Marks List
- Valid Mail Id and Phone Number (If Required)
- Cast Certificate (for reserved Category)
- Disability Certificate (for PWD candidates)
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
Manipur Govt Jobs Selection Process Details
To hire talented individuals, the Manipur Government conducts several selection rounds on the basis of the requirements of the job. All the applied postulants need to face the selection rounds without any fail to crack the Manipur Govt job.
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Medical Examination
- Documents Verification.
How to Prepare for Government Jobs in Manipur?
All of us might know that “Self-Study is the Best Source of Knowledge.” The way that you prepare for Government Jobs will make you stand out of the crowd. Following a step by step procedure of preparation will help you to become successful in any govt exams.
- First of all, you need to have a clear idea of Exam syllabus & pattern.
- Analyze & make a study plan covering all the important topics & sections of the exam.
- Start your revision one or two weeks before the exam.
- Markdown the weak areas & later work on it to improve your score.
- Practice previous papers & take mock tests to boost your confidence level.
- Prepare short notes for quick revision.
- Have a proper diet & sleep.
- Do not get nervous. Be confident during the exam.
Career Opportunities / Growth
Nowadays, a Government job is offering hundred percent guarantee growth in both personal & professional way. So, everybody wants to get a Govt job to secure their life. In the upcoming days, the Government of Manipur is going to provide career opportunities in a massive number. Postulants can test their luck by applying for upcoming Govt jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there any upper age relaxation applicable while applying for Manipur PSC Jobs?
Ans. Upper age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the government. Candidates can download the official notification of the respective post to know the category wise age relaxation.
Q. How to know whether the application fees is successfully deposited or not?
Ans. After the successful payment of the application fee, transaction ID or Reference ID is generated. This is the proof for successful deposition of the application fee & you have to keep it safe for future correspondence.
Q. Is there any editing/ modification/ correction facility in Manipur MPSC Online form?
Ans. No. Application form once submitted cannot be modified/ edited again. So, candidates have to check twice before submitting the application form.
Q. How can we know about the release of official notification/ vacancy?
Ans. The commission will publish the notification on its official portal and also in daily newspapers.
Q. What are the conditions to be satisfied by a candidate for applying to a post notified?
Ans. Candidate applying for a particular post need to satisfy the eligibility criteria such as age limit, educational qualification, etc given in the official notification.
Manipur Govt Jobs through Drona.in
This page is created for candidates who are looking for Manipur Government Jobs in various departments. Stay tuned to our page for more details as we update here as soon as the official notification is out.