Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: ONGC Jr. Technician & Assistants Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 422
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 01st January 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: ONGC Jr. Technician & Assistants Application Form
ONGC Jr. Technician & Assistants Recruitment 2018 Notification
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, WOU, Mumbai is currently in need of candidates to work as assistant technician, technical assistant, marine radio assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Jr. Roustabout, vehicle driver, health attendants. So, candidates who can satisfy the job roles can apply for Govt Jobs. Currently the hiring of aspirants is in the state of Maharashtra, so candidates who need to secure Maharashtra Govt Jobs can utilize the chance. https://www.ongcindia.com is the link to download complete notification.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in various departments of ONGC Mumbai is 422.
- Assistant Technician (Level A-II)-214
- Junior Health Attendant(Level W-I)-01
- Junior Assistant Operator(Level A-I)-21
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver(Level A-I)-05
- Junior Security Supervisor(Level A-I)-06
- Junior Roustabout(Level A-I)-42
- Junior Assistant Technician(Level A-I)-50
- Pharmacist (Level A-I)-01
- Junior Assistant (Level A-I)-53
- Junior Fire Supervisor(Level A-I)-03
- Marine Radio Assistant (Level A-II)-16
- Assistant GD-III(Level A-II)-03
- Security Supervisor (Level A-II)-04
- Technical Assistant (Level A-II)-03
Diploma holders can apply for assistant technician post.
Post graduate degree holders can apply for technical assistant post.
Graduates can apply for security supervisor post.
Diploma in Pharmacy holders can apply for Pharmacist post.
Intermediate holders can apply for Jr. Security Supervisor post.
B.Sc/ B.Com/ High School pass/ SSC passed candidates can apply for remaining positions.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
Maximum age for General W-I candidates is 27 years, OBC is 30 years & SC/ST is 35 years.
Maximum age for General (Level A-I & II) is 30 years, OBC is 33 years and SC/ST is 35 years.
You May Also Like
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Accountant & Peon Jobs
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
- Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Domain Expert/ Industry Specialist Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Security Guard Jobs
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Manager – Security Jobs
- WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – 710 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs
- C-DAC Recruitment 2018 – 10 Project Engineer & Manager Jobs
- CSRTI College Recruitment 2018 – JRF & Project Assistant Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2018 – Director & Joint Director Jobs
- OMPL Recruitment 2018 – Graduate/ Technician Trainee
- KVAFSU Recruitment 2018 – Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor (Backlog) Jobs
- UAS Dharwad Recruitment 2018 – Assistant/ Assistant Cum-Computer Operator Jobs
- IIT Dharwad Recruitment 2018 – Junior Superintendent & Assistant Posts
- BRRD VA Recruitment 2018 – Village Accountant Jobs
- NIMHANS Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to attend physical tests/ skill tests. Based the test result applicants will be hired.
Through online mode from 12th December 2018 to 01st January 2019 candidates can apply for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/connect/en/career/recruitment-notice/recruitment+advt.+no.+042018%2C+wou%2C+mumbai is the link for applicants to register for the recruitment notice.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.370/- and for SC/ST there is no fee.