- ONGC Junior Technician & Assistant Posts Notification
- ONGC Jr Technician & Assistant Posts Notification
ONGC Recruitment 2019 – 86 Jr.Technicians & Assistant Jobs
ONGC Latest Notifications & Dates
- Recruitment Board Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Total No. of Vacancies: 86
- Post Name: Junior Technicians & Assistants
- Starting date of Application Process: 31st January 2019
- Last date for submission of Application: 20th February 2019
- Selection Process: CBT & Physical Test
- Application mode: Online
- Official Website: ongcindia.com
- Latest Govt Jobs 2019
ONGC Jr.Technicians & Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification – 86 Jobs
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of Assistant grade iii, junior technical assistant, junior fire supervisor, jr. motor vehicle driver & junior fireman’s in ONGC, Tamil Nadu. So, interested applicants can apply the application form for this TN Govt Jobs 2019 from 31st January 2019 to 20th February 2019. For more details applicants can check the official website.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by ONGC is 86 posts
Level wise vacancies
- A1 – 16 Posts
- A2 – 27 Posts
- W1 – 43 Posts
Applicants must be completed diploma, graduation, matri, B.Com, Intermediate & B.Sc with relevant experience from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants minimum age maximum age limit for
A1 & A2 is 18 to 35 years
W1 is 18 to 32 years.
- Height – 168 cms
- Chest – 81 cms
- Height – 163 cms
- Chest – 79cms
- Height – 152 cms
- Weight – 46 kgs
Selected applicants can get pay for
- A2 is Rs.12,000 – 27,000/-.
- A1 is Rs.11,000 – 24,000/-.
- W1 is Rs.10,000 – 18,000/-.
Through computer based test and physical standard test applicants will be selected.
Applicants may apply the application form through Online mode at ONGC Recruitment 2019 from 31st January 2019 to 20th February 2019.
How to Apply ?
Is the link applicants can apply directly.
- ONGC A1, A2 & W1 2019 Notification
- Apply ONGC Recruitment 2019
Related Posts in Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs 2019
- NIT Trichy Jobs Notification
- TNPSC 2019 Jobs Notification
- TNPSC Curator Jobs Notification
- Sainik School Amaravathinagar Notification
ONGC Recruitment 2018 – 422 Jr. Technician & Assistants
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: ONGC Jr. Technician & Assistants Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 422
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 01st January 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: ONGC Jr. Technician & Assistants Application Form
ONGC Jr. Technician & Assistants Recruitment 2018 Notification
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, WOU, Mumbai is currently in need of candidates to work as assistant technician, technical assistant, marine radio assistant, Junior Fire Supervisor, Jr. Roustabout, vehicle driver, health attendants. So, candidates who can satisfy the job roles can apply for Govt Jobs. Currently the hiring of aspirants is in the state of Maharashtra, so candidates who need to secure Maharashtra Govt Jobs can utilize the chance.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in various departments of ONGC Mumbai is 422.
- Assistant Technician (Level A-II)-214
- Junior Health Attendant(Level W-I)-01
- Junior Assistant Operator(Level A-I)-21
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver(Level A-I)-05
- Junior Security Supervisor(Level A-I)-06
- Junior Roustabout(Level A-I)-42
- Junior Assistant Technician(Level A-I)-50
- Pharmacist (Level A-I)-01
- Junior Assistant (Level A-I)-53
- Junior Fire Supervisor(Level A-I)-03
- Marine Radio Assistant (Level A-II)-16
- Assistant GD-III(Level A-II)-03
- Security Supervisor (Level A-II)-04
- Technical Assistant (Level A-II)-03
Diploma holders can apply for assistant technician post.
Post graduate degree holders can apply for technical assistant post.
Graduates can apply for security supervisor post.
Diploma in Pharmacy holders can apply for Pharmacist post.
Intermediate holders can apply for Jr. Security Supervisor post.
B.Sc/ B.Com/ High School pass/ SSC passed candidates can apply for remaining positions.
Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
Maximum age for General W-I candidates is 27 years, OBC is 30 years & SC/ST is 35 years.
Maximum age for General (Level A-I & II) is 30 years, OBC is 33 years and SC/ST is 35 years.
You May Also Like
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Accountant & Peon Jobs
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
- Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Domain Expert/ Industry Specialist Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Security Guard Jobs
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Manager – Security Jobs
Candidates have to attend physical tests/ skill tests. Based the test result applicants will be hired.
Through online mode from 12th December 2018 to 01st January 2019 candidates can apply for ONGC Mumbai Recruitment.
Application fee for Gen/ OBC applicants is Rs.370/- and for SC/ST there is no fee.