Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 11th October 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 05th November 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Mumbai Port Trust Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Jobs Application form
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 Notification for Nursing Sister & Pharmacist Jobs
Mumbai Port Trust has released out employment notice to fill up Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee Jobs. So, candidates those who are interested at Maharashtra Govt Jobs can apply for the job notification. http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in is the official site to get more details like eligibility, pay scale and other information needed.
Number of vacancies to be filled in Mumbai Port Trust is 30.
- Nursing Sister Trainee-25
- Pharmacist Trainee-05
SSC or its equivalent passed candidates with one year experience can apply for the posts.
Nursing sister trainee applicants must have registered as qualified nurse and midwife with Maharashtra Nurse and Midwives and should have one year experience.
Pharmacist trainee applicants must have registered as pharmacist under Pharmacy centre.
Minimum age to apply is 20 years and maximum age is 30 years.
You May Also Like
- Thane Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 – MO Jobs
- Panvel Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – Pilot, Marine Engineer & Advisor Jobs
- Tatyasaheb Kore Dental College Recruitment 2018 – Professor, Reader & Lecturer Jobs
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Coordinator, DEO & Peon Jobs
- MMC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 – Staff Nurse, JE & Labor Jobs
- Thane Rural Police Recruitment 2018 – Law Officer Jobs
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- MPKV Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
- KRCL Recruitment 2018 – SSE & SE Jobs
- MMRDA Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Maharashtra Army Recruitment Rally 2018 Notification
- KVK Kolhapur Recruitment 2018 – Subject Matter Specialist & Assistant Jobs
- DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 – ACA Jobs
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 – Senior Engineer Jobs
Selected candidates as trainee will get pay of Rs.10,000/- per month.
Mode of applying for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment is through offline mode. 05th November 18 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Download Application form?
http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Chief Medical Officer, Mumbai Port Trust Hospital, Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E), Mumbai-037