Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||Mumbai Police Recruitment 2018 Notification for Constable Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||1137 Posts|
|Organization||Mumbai Police Department|
|Starting date to submit Application form||06th February 2018|
|Closing date to submit Application form||28th February 2018|
|Last date for the payment of fee||03rd March 2018|
|Direct link to Application||Mumbai Police Constables Application|
The state of Maharashtra is inviting applications from the male and female candidates those who are physically fit and active. The department is in process to filling up nearly 1137 Police Constable Posts. So applicants those who are fascinated to work in the police department may apply for the Constable posts through online mode by following the below steps. For more details you can check the official site www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in .
Total number of vacancies: 1137 Posts
Name of the post: Police Constable
Place of Posting: Maharashtra
Mumbai Police Constable Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have maximum age limit 28 years for General category and 33 years for Reserve category.
Aspirants have to possess 12th Class from any recognized university.
You May Also Like
- Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag 908 Krushi Sevak Posts Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co Ltd MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2018-19 Notification for Executive Director (HR) Post
- MAHAGENCO Recruitment 2018 -19 Notification for 44 Assistant Engineer Posts
- NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 Notification for 70 District Program Assistant & Coordinator Posts
The mode of selection will be based on the Physical Test and Written Examination
Physical Measurements For Candidates
For female candidates- Height: not less than 144 C.M
For Male Candidates- Height: not less than 165 C.M, Chest: No bloating from 71 Cm. The difference between chest and chestnut should not be less than 5 CM.
Aspirants should have to pay the application fee Rs. 357/- for OC, Rs. 225/- for BC to police constable posts and for Ex-service posts applicants have to pay Rs. 100/- to all the OC and BC category.
Interested seekers have to register for Mumbai Police Constable Posts through online mode.
How to Apply Online
- Applicants need to visit the official site www.mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in
- Open official notification and read the instruction clearly
- Then Click on to the “Apply online” link
- Fill all the details and upload all scanned documents
- Make payment through online mode
- Click on to the submit button and take printout of the application for future use.
- Starting date to submit online Application: 06th February 2018
- Closing date to submit online Application: 28th February 2018
- Last date for the payment of fee through State bank: 3rd march 2018