MUHS Notification 2019 – Brief Details
- Conducting Board Name: Maharashtra University of Health Sciences
- Name of the Posts: Senior Assistant, Steno-typist & Other
- Total No. of Vacancies: 95 Posts
- Type of Job: State Government Jobs
- Starting date to fill the form: 18th July 2019 (6.00 AM)
- Last date to submit the application form: 9th August 2019 (11.59 PM)
- Application Process: Online
- Official portal: www.mahapariksha.gov.in
MUHS Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
Are you looking for Maharashtra Govt Jobs? If yes, you are on the right platform. Maharashtra University of Health Sciences has issued MUHS Recruitment 2019 Notification to recruit the candidates for 95 Senior Assistant, Steno-typist & Other Posts. The application forms are also invited through online mode from 18/07/2019 upto 09/08/2019 @ www.mahapariksha.gov.in All the interested & eligible candidates can apply for MUHS Clerk cum Typist Jobs before the deadline.
MUHS Clerk cum Typist Vacancy
- Section Officer/ Section Officer (Purchase)/ Superintendent-08
- Stenographer (Higher Grade)-02
- Assistant Accountant-02
- Stenographer (Lower Grade)-02
- Statistical Assistant-02
- Senior Assistant-06
- Electrical Supervisor-01
- Senior Clerk cum Data Entry Operator-08
- Artist cum Audio/ Video Expert-01
- Clerk cum Typist / Data Entry Operator/ Cashier/ Store Keeper-39
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The maximum age limit is:
- Open category: 38 years.
- Reserved category/ Sportsperson: 43 years.
Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per the rules.
- HSC/ITI/Degree holders are eligible to apply for MUHS Jobs.
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Online Examination (Computer based).
- Section Officer/ Section Officer (Purchase)/ Superintendent/ Stenographer (Higher Grade): 9300-34800/- Grade pay Rs. 4400/-.
- Assistant Accountant/ Stenographer (Lower Grade)/Statistical Assistant/Senior Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4300/-.
- Peon: Rs. 4400- 7440/- + Grade pay Rs. 1300/-.
- All other Posts: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-.
MUHS Steno-Typist Jobs Application Process
All the interested & eligible candidates have to apply for MUHS Steno-Typist Jobs through online mode from 18th July 2019. Last date to submit the application form is 9th August 2019.
How to Apply?
- https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/advMUHS is the link to apply for MUHS Jobs.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 700/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs. 500/-.
The fee payment can be done through credit card, debit card or net banking OR pay offline through E-challan.
Current Notification & Important Dates
- Official Notification: MUHS Professors, Reader and Tutors 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 139 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 06th April 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 24th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: MUHS Faculty Application Form
MUHS Professors, Reader & Tutors 2018 Notification
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) updated employment notification to recruit 139 empty positions of Professor, reader, Lecturer and Tutor posts in the college Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research. Job hunters those whoever hunting for the teaching posts may forward the duly filled application to the below address on or before the closing date. For more details you can refer the official site https://www.muhs.ac.in
Total Number of vacancies: 139 Posts
- Dean/Principal: 01 Post
- Professor: 19 Posts
- Reader: 35 Posts
- Lecturer: 54 Posts
- Tutor/Demonstrator: 30 Posts
Job Location: Maharashtra
You May Also Like
- MUHS Recruitment 2018 – Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
- Maha Police Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2018 Notifications
- Bombay City Civil & Sessions Court Recruitment Notification
- DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra Palghar Police Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
- NHRM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
Candidates have maximum age limit 64 years as per the govt. norms.
Aspirants should have to possess recognized postgraduate medical qualification/MBBS/M. Sc in a particular subject from any recognized university.
Contenders required to submit the duly filled application in a prescribed format along with the attested copies to the below address.
Prakash Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Urban Islampur, Islampur- Sangli Road, Islampur, Tal. Walwa, Dist. Sangli- 415409