Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: MSRLM Cluster Coordinator, DEO & Peon Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 107 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 27th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 11th October 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: MSRLM Cluster Coordinator, DEO & Peon Jobs Application Form
MSRLM Recruitment 2018 Notification for Cluster Coordinator, DEO & Peon Jobs
Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission – MSRLM is inviting online application forms to fill up Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Accountant, Peon jobs. So, interested candidates at Majhi Naukri Jobs can apply for this job advertisement. http://jobs.msrlm.org/ is the site of MSRLM to grab more details regarding the notification.
Number of vacancies to be filled in MSRLM is 107.
Posts in District Campaign Cell
- Admin Assistant-01
- Data Entry Operator-01
- Posts in Taluka Campaigning Cell
- Admin & Account Assistant-15
- Data Entry Operator-15
- Cluster Coordinator-58
Data entry operator, peon post applicants must pass SSC exam in order to apply.
For all remaining posts the qualification is bachelor’s degree.
You May Also Like
- MMC Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 – 522 Staff Nurse, JE & Labor Jobs
- Thane Rural Police Recruitment 2018 – Law Officer Jobs
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – 118 Apprentice Jobs
- MPKV Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
Selected candidates as Cluster coordinator will get pay of Rs.20,500/-
Selected candidates as peon will get pay of Rs.8,000/-
Selected candidates as DEO will get pay of Rs.10,000/-
Selected candidates for remaining posts will get pay of Rs.10,000/-
Through written exam and oral exam candidates will be recruited.
Mode of applying for MSRLM recruitment is through online mode. 11th October 2018 is the last date to submit applications.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.jalgaondrdaexam.com/ is the link for applicants to apply.
Application fee for Open category applicants is Rs.374/- and for reserved category is Rs.274/-