Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is in process to hire eligibility aspirants as Police Sub Inspectors. Applicants those who are willing can apply for Maharashtra Government Jobs 2019 notification, before applying candidates check the eligibility details like educational qualification, age limit etc. Also selection process how the commission recruit job seekers in multiple stages is also discussed below. After step by step process at last candidates have to attend for face-to-face interview for 100 marks.
Maharashtra PSC Sub Inspector (SI) Jobs Age Limit
Applicants must have minimum age of 19 years and maximum age of 28 years. Age relaxation for reserved category is as per department norms.
Candidates those who had born in Indian and resident of India can apply.
Applicants those who possessed graduation from a recognized university can apply. Knowledge of Marathi is mandatory.
Height in terms of centimeters is given to the both male and female.
- Male: 165 Cm
- Female: 157 Cm
Male: 79 Cm, Expansion of 5 Cm
MPSC Sub Inspectors (SI) Selection Process
MPSC recruits candidates through below given stages
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Tests
Candidates through the above process will be hired and appointed as Sub Inspector.
You May Also Like
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – JE Jobs
- Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
- Maharashtra Krishi Vibhag Recruitment 2019 – Krishi Sevak Jobs
- Soil & Water Conservation Dept Recruitment 2019 – Water Conservation Officer Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator (CO) Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Clerk Jobs