Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: MPSC State Service Pre Exam 2019 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 342 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 10th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 31st December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: MPSC State Service Pre Exam 2019 Application Form
MPSC Maharashtra State Service Pre Exam 2019 – 342 Director, Naib Tehsildar & Dy. Collector Jobs
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is inviting the applicants to the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Tahsildar, naib tehsildar, deputy collector and other jobs in MPSC, Maharashtra. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form from 10th December 2018 to 31st December 2018 for this Maharashtra Govt Jobs . For more information applicants can check the official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in
Total number of vacancies to be filled by MPSC s 342 posts.
- Deputy Collector, Group – A – 40 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 34 Posts
- Assistant Director – 16 Posts
- Industry Deputy Director – 02 Posts
- Tehsildar, Group – A – 77 Posts
- Deputy Education Officer – 25 Posts
- Assistant Regional Transport Officer – 03 Posts
- Room Officer, Group-A – 16 Posts
- Assistant Group Development, Group – B – 11 posts
- Industry Officer, Technical, Group-A -0 05 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar, Group-B – 113 Posts
Applicants can get qualification details can check the official notification.
Applicants minimum age limit is 19 years and maximum age limit is 38 years as on 01st April 2018.
You May Also Like
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Accountant & Peon Jobs
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
- Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Domain Expert/ Industry Specialist Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Security Guard Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay
For Group-A applicants is Rs.15,600 – 39,100/-.
For Group-B applicants is Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-.
Through written exam and interview applicants will be selected.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode at MPSC Recruitment 2018 from 10th December 2018 to 31st December 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.mpsc.gov.in Is the link applicants may apply the application form directly.