Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: MPSC SI, Tax Inspector & ASO Jobs Notification
- MPSC Sub Inspector Exam Pattern & Syllabus: MPSC Police SI Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- MPSC Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process: MPSC Police SI Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria
- MPSC SI, ASO & Tax Inspector Prelims Exam Pattern: MPSC SI, Tax Inspector & ASO Subordinate Service Prelims Exam Pattern
- Total No. of Vacancies: 555 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 09th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 29th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: MPSC SI, Tax Inspector & ASO Jobs Application Form
MPSC Sub Inspector, State Tax Inspector & Assistant Section Officer Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released fresh notification for the hiring to the vacant posts of Sub Inspector, State Tax Department & Assistant Section Officer on 09th January 2019. Hence, aspirants may apply the application forms over by hitting the link which is given in below from 09th January 2019 to 29th January 2019. The examination of the said posts will be conducted on 28th July 2019. To get more details about this employment notice is with the official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home and look more into Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to be filled in MPSC is 555 posts.
Department wise openings are mentioned in down.
General Administration Department
- Assistant Section Officer – 24 posts
- State Tax Inspector – 35 posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 496 posts
Aspirants should have passed in Degree of statutory university or equivalent and knowledge in Marathi language.
Age limits are given on the basis of branches.
For Assistant Section Officer & State Tax inspector posts age limits is in between 18 years to 38 years.
And for Police Sub Inspector post minimum age is 19 years and maximum age is 31 years.
Relaxation period for SC/ST aspirants will be 03 years and for OBC aspirants is 03 years.
Male : 165cms and chest measurement of 79 (05 expansion)
Female : 157cms.
You May Also Like
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – JE Jobs
- Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
- Maharashtra Krishi Vibhag Recruitment 2019 – Krishi Sevak Jobs
- Soil & Water Conservation Dept Recruitment 2019 – Water Conservation Officer Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator (CO) Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Clerk Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – District & Taluka Manager Jobs
- Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti Recruitment 2019 – Medical Officer Jobs
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 – Training Electrical Officers
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 – Technical Staff & Operative Jobs
- Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept Recruitment 2018- Primary & Secondary Teacher Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – DEO/ Executive / Digital Office Assistant Jobs
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Senior Project Assistant & Manager Jobs
- AIATSL Recruitment 2018 – Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver Jobs
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Accountant & Peon Jobs
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
- Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Domain Expert/ Industry Specialist Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Security Guard Jobs
Appointed aspirants will earn monthly pay band is Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800 with grade pay of Rs.4300/-
Aspirants will be recruited on the basis of written examination.
Mode of applying is through on online by MPSC Recruitment 2019 Notification for the posts of Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector and Police Sub Inspector from 09th January 2019 to 29th January 2019.
How to Apply Online?
https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home is the official site to fill the application form for aspirants is directly.