Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: MPSC Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 69
- Starting date of Application Process: 12th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 26th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: MPSC Assistant Forest Guard & Forest Ranger Jobs Application Form
Maharashtra Forest Service Main Examination 2018
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is in process to conduct Maharashtra Forest Service Main Examination in order to hire eligible aspirants suitable for Assistant Forest Guard and Forest Ranger vacancies. Through online mode candidates can submit application forms from 12th September 2018 to 26th September 2018 for Government Jobs in Maharashtra . For more information contenders may log on to official site https://www.mpsc.gov.in
Total number of vacancies to be filled in MPSC is 69.
- Assistant Forest Guard (Group-A)-16
- Forest Ranger (Group-A)-53
University degree holders in botany/ chemistry/ forestry/ geology/ mathematics/ physics/ statistics/ zoology etc subjects can apply for the posts. Aspirants must have knowledge of marathi language.
Women: 150 cm for UR and 145 cm for reserved category
Men: 163 cm for UR and 152.5 for reserved category
For Assistant Forest Guard applicants age can be in between 18 to 38 years.
For forest ranger posts the applicants age can be in between 21 to 38 years.
You May Also Like
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – Personal Assistant Jobs
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 – Senior Engineer Jobs
- PCMC Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Jobs
- SBHGMC Recruitment 2018 – MO & Assistant Professor Jobs
Selected candidates as assistant forest guard & forest rangers will get monthly pay of Rs.9,300-34,800/- and GP.
On basis of written examination candidates will be going to be hired.
Mode of applying for MPSC recruitment is through online mode. The online portal link will be active from 12th September 2018 to 26th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx is the link for contenders to apply directly.
Application fee for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs.524/- and for SC/ST is Rs.324/-