Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: IURDP Clerks Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 179
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 22th January 2019
- Date of Online Examination: 20th to 23rd February 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: IURDP Clerks Application Form
Integrated Urban & Rural Development Programs Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
Integrated Urban & Rural Development Programs of Mumbai by the association for Rural Health (NGO) invites aspirants to apply for Clerk positions. So, contenders can apply for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra before the due date through online mode. http://www.iurdp.org/ is the website link to download the complete notification and to gather all the essential data regarding employment notice.
Number of Clerk vacancies to be filled in IURDP is 179.
According to the job notification candidates who have passed 12th standard are only be eligible to apply.
Minimum age for applicant to apply is 18 years and maximum age is 44 years. Age relaxation is as per department norms.
You May Also Like
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – District & Taluka Manager Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator (CO) Jobs
- Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti Recruitment 2019 – 877 Medical Officer Jobs
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 – Training Electrical Officers
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 – Technical Staff & Operative Jobs
- Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept Recruitment 2018- Primary & Secondary Teacher Jobs
Selected contenders will get monthly income as per the rules of the department.
Online examination along with interview will be conducted to test the candidates skills.
Through online mode by 22nd January 2019 contenders have to apply for IURDP Clerks Recruitment 2019.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.iurdp.org/ is the link to apply online.
Application Fee for Clerk post applicants is Rs.400/-