Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: IIPS SPO, Project Officers 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 21
- Starting date of Application Process: 19th July 2018
- Majhi Naukri
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31st July 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: IIPS SPO, Project Officers Application form
IIPS Recruitment 2018 Notification for Project Officers, MTS
International Institute for Population Sciences, Mumbai to work for project named National Family Health Survey (NFHS-5) is engaging candidates to work as senior project officer, project officer, MTS, Office assistants in various disciplines. So, interested candidates can submit application forms through offline mode by 31st July 2018. For more details contenders can visit official website http://iipsindia.org/
Total posts to be filled in IIPS is 21 under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
- Senior Project Officer-08 Posts
- MTS-02 Posts
- Office Assistant-02 Posts
- Project Officer-09 Posts
For MTS post the qualification is 12th class with good communication skills in Hindi and English.
For office assistant post the qualification is BA/ B.Com/ BBA with knowledge of computer applications.
For project officer post the qualification is M.Phil/ MBBS/BDS/ BAMS or masters degree.
For senior project officer post the qualification is MBA/ Ph.D./ masters degree.
You May Also Like
- Maharashtra Arogya Vidhag Recruitment 2018 – 723 Medical Officer Jobs
- Central University of Punjab Recruitment 2018 – 58 Teaching Jobs
- South East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – 432 Apprentice Jobs
- GSRTC Recruitment 2018 – 281 Traffic Controller & Clerk Jobs
MTS post selected candidates will get Rs.20,000/-, office assistant will get Rs.25,000/-, project officer will get Rs.40,000/- and senior project officer will get Rs.60,000/-
On basis of interview test candidates will be placed in their designations.
Through offline mode contenders can apply for IIPS recruitment by 31st July 2018.
How to Download Application Form?
Through http://iipsindia.org/ participants can download application form and send to below-given address.
Assistant Registrar, Admin, International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS), Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai-400088.