Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: FDCM Clerks Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 66 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 26th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 24th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: FDCM Clerks Application form
Forest Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Clerks Notification – 66 Jobs
Forest Development Corporation Of Maharashtra is currently willing to accept applications from eligible persons to work as clerks. So, candidates those who are in need of Govt Jobs in Maharashtra can apply.
Number of vacancies to be filled in Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra is 66. Place wise vacancies given below.
B.Com from a recognized university candidates can apply.
Applicants must have English typing speed of 40 WPM, Marathi Typing Speed of 30 WPM.
Maximum age limit for applicants is 21 years, 38 years is the maximum age limit for applicants.
You May Also Like
- Terna Nursing College Recruitment 2018 – Tutor, Assistant & Associate Professors
- PMC Recruitment 2018 –Helper & Teacher Jobs
- CBEC Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Hawaldar (Gr. C) Jobs
- Gadchiroli Police Bharti 2018 – Police Patil Jobs
- Mail Motor Service Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Skilled Artisan Jobs
Selected candidates as Clerk will get pay in between Rs.52,000-20,200/- per month.
Through written examination/ interview candidates will be selected.
Mode of applying for FDCM is through online mode. From 26th November 2018 to 24th December 2018 candidates can apply.
How to Apply Online?
https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in/MR/MahaRecruitmentMainPage.aspx is the link to apply online.
Application fee for open category candidates is Rs.600/-, reserved category is Rs.400/-