Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||CID Additional Director General of Police Recruitment Notification|
|Organization||Office of the Additional Director General of Police|
|Name of The Post||Police Sub inspector & Asst. Examiner|
|Total Number of Vacancies||57 Posts|
|Starting Date of Application Process||15th November 2017|
|Last Date to Submit Application||14th December 2017|
|Direct Link to Apply||CID Additional Director General of Police Online Application Form|
Office of the Additional Director General of Police is inviting applications to fill up 57 posts for Searcher/ police Sub-inspector and Asstt. State Examiner of Document which are under the department of Home for this Maharashtra Govt Jobs. So, candidates who are eligible may apply for the posts.
- No. of posts released for Searcher/ police Sub-inspector is 47 posts.
- No. of posts released for Asstt. State Examiner of Document is 10 posts.
For category wise details you may check the official notification.
For eligibility criteria, educational qualification, salary and selection process details you may check the notification advertised in the official site.
Candidates may apply for the posts through online mode.
- Starting date of online application process is 15.11.2017
- Closing date of online application process is 14.12.2017
- Closing date of submitting application fee in state bank of India is 15.12.2017.
How to Apply
- Go to official site.
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all necessary documents, photographs and signature.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.