Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: CBEC Hawaldar posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 14 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 16th November 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th December 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: CBEC Hawaldar Posts 2018 Application Form
CBEC Recruitment 2018 Notification Hawaldar (Group C) Jobs
Chief Commissioner of GST & Excise Duty invites applicants to engage at its operating locations in Mumbai. Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other obligations for and have released a notification for 14 positions for this Majhi Naukri 2019 Maharashtra. All the important details and direct link to the website is given below.
The Total Number for the post for Chief Commissioner of GST & Excise Duty is 14 for Hawaldar Posts
Sport Wise Vacancies
- Cricket -04 Posts
- Volleyball-04 Posts
- Kabaddi-04 Posts
- Athletics-02 Posts
Matriculation from recognized university can apply for the posts.
- Height should be 157.5 cm & Chest should be 81 cm with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
- Height should be 152 cm & Weight should be 48 kgs with a minimum expansion of 5 cm
Minimum 18 & Maximum 27 years of age can apply for the Hawaldar Posts.
Relaxation in Upper age limit for those candidates belonging to other categories.
You May Also Like
- Gadchiroli Police Bharti 2018 – Police Patil Jobs
- Mail Motor Service Mumbai Recruitment 2018 – Skilled Artisan Jobs
- JSPM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
- UIM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Jobs
The salary will be Rs.18000 to Rs.56900/- per month for the posts.
The Selection Process will be based on Written Exam.
The Applying Process will be based on Offline Mode for Chief Commissioner of GST & Excise Duty Recruitment 2018. 15th December 2018 is the last date to apply.Send the application to the address below
Deputy Commissioner ,Cadre Control Authority , CST & Central Excise,Mumbai Zone
How to Download Form Online?
http://www.cbic.gov.in/ is the link to download form online.