Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 99
- Starting date of Application Process: 11th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 25th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Jobs Application Form
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for Personal Assistants
Bombay High Court of Maharashtra is looking forward application forms from eligible contenders to fill up personal assistant jobs. Overall 99 vacancies to be filled through this job advertisement. Online applications only be accepted for this Govt Jobs in Maharashtra .
Number of vacancies to be filled in Bombay High Court is 99 for Personal Assistants.
- High Court of Judicature at Bombay-68 Posts
- High Court Bench at Nagpur-25 Posts
- High Court Bench At Aurangabad-06 Posts
Applicants those who possessed degree from a recognized university and have minimum post qualification experience as stenographer can apply.
In between 21 to 38 years candidates can apply for this job notification.
You May Also Like
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 – Senior Engineer Jobs
- PCMC Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 – Clerk Jobs
- SBHGMC Recruitment 2018 – MO & Assistant Professor Jobs
- WCL Recruitment 2018 Notifications
Selected candidates as Personal assistant will get pay on between rs.15600-39100/- and GP of Rs.5400/-
On basis of dictation test, typing test and viva-voce / interview candidates will be selected.
Mode of applying for Bombay High Court recruitment is through online mode. By 25th September 2018 candidates can register.
How to Apply Online?
https://bhc.mahaonline.gov.in/FORMS/Home.aspx is the link to apply directly.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.300/-