Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs 2019 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 54 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 09th January 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Bombay High Court Law Clerk Jobs Application Form
Mumbai High Court Law Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification – 54 Jobs
Bombay High Court is inviting applicants to the recruitment of the notification for the posts of 54 Law clerks in Bombay High Court, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Maharashtra on contract basis. So, Interested and eligible applicants may submit the application form for this Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019 from 09th January 2019 to 23rd January 2019. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ Is the link applicant can get more details.
Total number of vacancies to be filled by Bombay High Court is 54 posts.
Name of the post: Law Clerk
Applicants must be completed post graduate degree in law/law graduates from a recognized organization/ University.
Applicant’s minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years and age relaxation applicants can check the official notification.
You May Also Like
- Maharashtra PWD Recruitment 2019 – JE Jobs
- Nashik Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
- Maharashtra Krishi Vibhag Recruitment 2019 – Krishi Sevak Jobs
- Soil & Water Conservation Dept Recruitment 2019 – Water Conservation Officer Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator (CO) Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Clerk Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – District & Taluka Manager Jobs
- Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti Recruitment 2019 – Medical Officer Jobs
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 – Training Electrical Officers
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 – Technical Staff & Operative Jobs
- Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept Recruitment 2018- Primary & Secondary Teacher Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – DEO/ Executive / Digital Office Assistant Jobs
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Senior Project Assistant & Manager Jobs
- AIATSL Recruitment 2018 – Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver Jobs
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Accountant & Peon Jobs
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
- Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Domain Expert/ Industry Specialist Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Security Guard Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay for Rs.20,000/-.
Through interview applicants will be selected.
Applicants can download the application form through offline mode at Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 from 09th January 2019 to 23rd January 2019 and attach all relevant documents applicants can send the application form from given address below.
How to Download Application Form?
http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/Is the link applicant can download the application form directly.
The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Bombay, Fort, Mumbai – 400032.