Bombay High Court Clerk Peon Recruitment Notification 2019
High Court Of Judicature At Bombay has issued a notification on 01/08/2019 with 986/AKS/RA/2019 number. Candidates who are still waiting for the relevant jobs can apply for Clerk and Peon pots. Through this Bombay High Court Clerk Peon Recruitment, 204 vacancies are filled at Nagpur Bench.
People can submit online applications from 03 August 2019 to 17 August 2019. Contenders can also go through the selection procedure, educational qualifications, age criteria, application procedure, salary and application fee details at the below sections.
High Court Of Bombay Group C & D Recruitment 2019 – Brief Information
- Board Name: High Court Of Judicature At Bombay
- Post Names: Clerk, Peon
- Notification Number: 986/AKS/RA/2019
- Mode Of Application: Online
- Total Number of Vacancies: 204
- Selection Process: Screening/ Written Test
- Starting Date To Fill Applications: 03 August 2019
- Last Date To Apply Online: 17 August 2019
- Type Of Jobs: Govt Jobs
- Work Location: Nagpur
- Official Website: bombayhighcourt.nic.in
HC Of Bombay Clerk Vacancy
The Bombay High Court Vacancies for all the posts are here.
- Names of the Posts: Clerk, Peon
- Peon: 76
- Clerk: 128
- Total: 204 Posts
BHC Clerk Peon Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should satisfy the eligibility conditions to go for the application process. The qualifications & age limit details are along the lines
- A candidate must contain a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- Must have a Certificate of proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar-7.
- Should have Government Commercial Certificate Examination
- The minimum age limit is 18 years. Whereas the maximum age limit for general candidates is 38 years, for reserved candidates, 43 years.
- Along with these requirements, people must have knowledge of the Marathi language.
Bombayhighcourt.nic.in Clerk Peon Selection process
The selection of contenders in Bombay HC Clerk Peon Notification involves shortlisting/ written test.
Salary of Bombay HC Clerk Peon Posts
The pay scale of candidates can be the monthly salary plus allowances as per the rules
- For Clerk: Rs. 19,900- Rs. 62,200/-
- For Peon: Rs. 15,000- Rs. 47,600/-
When you are applying for HC Of Bombay Clerk Recruitment 2019, it is important to have a clear idea regarding the application procedure. The step by step guidelines is useful for filling applications, final submission, printing the form, etc.
How To Apply For High Court Of Bombay Jobs @ bombayhighcourt.nic.in?
- Open the HighCourt Of Judicature At Bombay Official Website bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- At the Bombay High Court Home page, go to the Recruitment section.
- At the recruitment notice webpage, download advertisement notifications for Clerk, Peon posts.
- Go through all the instructions and check whether you fulfill the qualifications.
- And decide for what post you are filling the applications.
- Later click on the Apply Online link at the recruitment notice page.
- Fill your information in the BHC Clerk Application Form.
- Upload scanned the latest passport size photograph, signature.
- Submit the applications & pay the application fee as per the conditions.
- At last, take a print out of the applications for future reference.
Candidates should pay the application fee after submitting the applications. The amount once paid can’t be refunded. Aspirants need to pay Rs. 100/- via online or by challan or at Maha e-Seva Kendra (CSC) only.
Procedure For Online Payment:
- Contenders should click on “my account” on the top left of the screen.
- Later select “my application”, then “direct recruitment”.
- For making an online payment, we have three options
- Online payment can be done using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking /PayTm.
- To pay by challan, you need to take the printout of the challan, pay the fee at any branch of SBI(Rs. 50/- will be additionally charged as bank charges). This type of payment is possible 2 hours after submitting the online applications.
- Pay at Mah e-Seva Kendra (CSC).
- Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification
- Apply Online Link for Bombay HC Clerk Peon Jobs
- High Court Of Bombay Peon Notification
You May Also Like
- MIDC Recruitment
- MAHADISCOM Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019
- Bank Of Maharashtra SO Recruitment
- Government Jobs in Maharashtra
High Court of Bombay 182 Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Recruitment Board: High Court of Bombay
- Total No. of Vacancies: 182
- Post Name: Clerks
- Category: Maharashtra Govt Jobs
- Starting date of the Application Process: 03rd June 2019
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17th June 2019
- Selection Process: Written Test/ Viva Voce/ Interview
- Bombay High Court Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019 – Check Here
- Application Mode: ONLINE
- Official Website: http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
High Court of Bombay is ready to engage candidates as CLERK. Recently the officials have released Bombay HC Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification for filling up of 182 vacancies. The online application starts from 03rd June 2019. Contenders can take part in this Mumbai Court Jobs and settle your career in most respectable firm. http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ is the official website of Bombay High Court.
The number of Bombay High Court Clerk positions are to be filled are 182.
Law Graduates from a recognized university can apply. Candidates should have an English Typing speed of 40 w.p.m and also should hold Computer Certificate.
- Minimum age limit for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum upper age limit for applicants is 38 years.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST candidates is 05 years.
Selected candidates as Clerk will get a monthly income of Rs.5200- 20200/- and Grade pay of Rs.1900/-
- The selection of candidates will be through a written test followed by viva voce and interview session. Get High Court of Bombay Clerk Exam Solved Papers
Method to submit applications for Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 through ONLINE mode. 17th June 2019 is the last date for submission of applications.
How to Apply Online?
https://bhc.gov.in/bhcclerk/home.php is the link to apply online.
- Bombay High Court Clerk Recruitment 2019 Notification
- High Court of Bombay Clerk Jobs 2019 Apply Link
You Can Also Apply For
- MPSC State Service Mains Exam Notification 2019
- RCF Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019
- NVS TGT PGT Recruitment Notification
- SECL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Jobs Notification
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 54 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 10th September 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Bombay High Court Clerk Jobs Application Form
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2018 Notification for Clerk Jobs
High Court of Judicature at Bombay located in the state of Maharashtra is inviting application forms from eligible candidates to fill up 54 posts of clerk . From 10th September 2018 onwards candidates can start applying through online mode for this Government Jobs in Maharashtra .
Total number of vacancies to be followed by Bombay High court is 54 Posts
Name of the post: Clerk
Applicants must be completed graduate of any recognized university in any faculty.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 43 years.
You May Also Like
- SBHGMC Recruitment 2018 – MO & Assistant Professor Jobs
- WCL Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- NMMC Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- Army Public School Dighi Recruitment 2018 – PGT, TGT & PRT Jobs
- PMC Recruitment 2018 – 181 LT, MLT & X-Ray Technician Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay per Rs.5,200- 20,200/-. + Grade pay Rs.1900/-.
Through Written Test and Interview applicants will be recruited
Applicants may apply the application form through online from 10th September 2018 to 19th September 2018.
How to apply?
http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ to apply directly.