Current Notifications and Important Dates
- Official Notification: Bombay City Civil & Sessions Court Clerk-Typist Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 310
- Starting date of Application Process: 28th March 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 10th April 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: Bombay City Civil & Sessions Court Clerk-Typist Posts Application form
Bombay City Civil & Sessions Court Recruitment Notification for Clerk-Typist & Hamal Posts
Bombay City Civil and Session Court of Greater Bombay is receiving applications from job seekers to fill up 310 vacancies of Stenographer, Clerk-Typist and Hamal/Peon Posts. So, candidates those who wanted to work at most respectable firm may apply from 28th March 2018. For more details applicants may visit official site.
Total no. of vacancies in Bombay City Civil and Sessions Court is 310. Out of which
- Stenographer (L.G)-02
- Hamal/ peon-158
You May also Like
- DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Maharashtra Palghar Police Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
- NHRM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19 Notification
- Minimum age for applicants is 18 years.
- Maximum age for applicants is 38 years.
- Age relaxation for reserved category is 5 years.
- For peon post to apply the qualification is 7th standard.
- For stenographer, Clerk-Typist post the qualification is SSC/ matriculation and should have typing English of 40 wpm and marathi is 30 wpm.
- Selected candidates as Stenographer will get pay scale in between Rs.9300-34800/- plus GP of Rs.4300/-
- Selected candidates as Clerk-Typist will get pay scale in between Rs.5200-20200/- and GP of Rs.1900/-
- Selected candidates as Peon will get pay scale in between Rs.4440-7440/- and GP of Rs.1300/-
Candidates may apply for Bombay City Civil and Sessions Court from 28th March 2018 to 10th April 2018.