Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Medical Officer Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 877 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 27th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 19th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Medical Officer Jobs Application Form
Arogya Vibhag Bharti Maharashtra MO Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti has published notification for the hiring to the post of Medical Officer on 27th December 2018. So, contenders who have about this recruitment they apply the application form through the official link which is given below from 27th December 2018 to 19th January 2019. Get latest details about Maharashtra Govt Jobs 2019 .
Total number of vacancies to be filled in Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti is 877 posts.
Name of the post: Medical Officer.
For Medical Officer (MBBS post) qualification is MBBS Degree from a statutory university and for Specialist posts qualification is Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a statutory university.
Contenders who have 38 years of age can apply the application form for Medical Officer.
You May Also Like
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
- Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment 2018 – Training Electrical Officers
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 – Technical Staff & Operative Jobs
- Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept Recruitment 2018- Primary & Secondary Teacher Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – DEO/ Executive / Digital Office Assistant Jobs
Appointee contenders will earn monthly income is Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100 with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
Through offline mode contenders can fill the application forms for the posts of Medical Officers in Arogya Vibhag Bharti from 27th December 2018 to 19th January 2019. After filling the forms contenders can send their forms to the given address below.
For Open Category Contenders fee is Rs. 500/- and for Backward Class Contenders fee is Rs. 300/-
How to Download Application Form?
https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/मुख्य-पृष्ठ is the official link to download the application form for contenders directly.
(V. M. Bharose) Deputy Secretary & Member Secretary, Independent Selection Board of Public Health Department, 10•h floor, Complex Building, GT Hospital Compound Mumbai-400001