Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept Primary & Secondary Teachers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 82 Posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 14th December 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 06th January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept Primary & Secondary Teachers Application Form
Maharashtra Tribal Development Dept Primary, Secondary & Junior College Teacher Jobs 2018 Notification
Maharashtra Tribal Development Department has released notification for the recruitment of the applicants to the posts of 82 Primary, Secondary Teachers & Junior college teachers in Maharashtra. So, Interested and eligible applicants may apply the application form for this Maharashtra Govt Jobs from 14th December 2018 to 06th January 2019. For more details applicants can check the official website https://tribal.maharashtra.gov.in/
Total number of vacancies to be filled by MTDD is 82 Posts
- Primary Teacher (Marathi Medium) – 39 Posts
- Primary Teacher English Medium) – 01 Post
- Secondary Teacher (Marathi Medium) – 27 Posts
- Secondary Teacher (English Medium) – 02 Posts
- High Secondary Teacher – 13 Posts
B.Ed/ B.A/ B.Sc/ in relevant discipline and aggregate with 45% marks from a recognized organization/ Board.
Applicants minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 43 years as on 30th November 2018 and age relaxation applicants can check the official notification.
You May Also Like
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – DEO/ Executive / Digital Office Assistant Jobs
- IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 – Senior Project Assistant & Manager Jobs
- AIATSL Recruitment 2018 – Utility Agent cum Ramp Driver Jobs
- MSRLM Recruitment 2018 – Cluster Coordinator, DEO, Accountant & Peon Jobs
- IITM Pune Recruitment 2018 – Research Associate Jobs
- Municipal Cooperative Bank Mumbai Recruitment 2018
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018 – Domain Expert/ Industry Specialist Jobs
- RBI Recruitment 2018 – Security Guard Jobs
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 – Manager – Security Jobs
- WCD Karnataka Recruitment 2018 – 710 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs
- C-DAC Recruitment 2018 – 10 Project Engineer & Manager Jobs
- CSRTI College Recruitment 2018 – JRF & Project Assistant Posts
- Central Silk Board Recruitment 2018 – Director & Joint Director Jobs
- OMPL Recruitment 2018 – Graduate/ Technician Trainee
- KVAFSU Recruitment 2018 – Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor (Backlog) Jobs
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – ACT Apprentice Jobs
- RVNL Recruitment 2018 – AGM, JGM, Managers & DGM Jobs
- Northern Railway Firozpur Recruitment 2018 – HVS Jobs
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apprentice Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 –Retired Staff Jobs
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Sports Quota Jobs
- RRC ER Recruitment 2018 – Sports Person Quota Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay
For Primary Teachers is Rs.3000 per month.
For Secondary Teachers is Rs.8000/-.
For High Secondary Teachers is Rs.9000/-.
Applicants may apply the application form through online mode at Maharashtra Tribal Development Department from 14th December 2018 to 06th January 2019.
How to apply Online?
https://tribal.maharashtra.gov.in Is the link applicants can apply directly.