Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: Maharashtra Fisheries Dept Assistant Fishery Development Officers Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 79
- Starting date of Application Process: 29th December 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 21st January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: Maharashtra Fisheries Dept Assistant Fishery Development Officers Application form
Maharashtra Fisheries Dept Assistant Fishery Development Officers Recruitment 2019 Notification
Maharashtra Fisheries Department is ready to fill up Assistant Fishery Development Officer vacancies under the Government of Maharashtra. By 21st January 2019 11:59 PM contenders have to apply online for Govt Jobs in Maharashtra . Contenders have to pay some amount towards application fee.
Number of Assistant Fishery Development Officers to be filled in the department of fisheries is 79.
Contenders those who have done bachelor of fisheries science with 2nd division from a recognized university can apply.
For general / UR category candidates the age should be in between 18 to 38 years as on 19th January 2019. Age relaxation for other category candidates is 05 years.
You May Also Like
- Soil & Water Conservation Dept Recruitment 2019 – Water Conservation Officer Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Computer Operator (CO) Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – Clerk Jobs
- IURDP Recruitment 2019 – District & Taluka Manager Jobs
- Arogya Vibhag Maharashtra Bharti Recruitment 2019 – Medical Officer Jobs
- RRB JE Recruitment 2019 – 14,033 Jr. Engineer, Superintendent & Assistants
Candidates who are selected will get pay in between Rs.9300-34800/- and along with grade pay of Rs.4200/-
Through online examination applicants will be recruited out.
Contenders can apply for Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2019 through online mode. 21st January 2019 is the last date to apply online.
How to Apply Online?
https://mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/loginPage# is the link provided in order to apply.
Application fee for General category applicants is Rs.300/- and reserved category candidates is Rs.150/-