Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: WCR Act Apprentice Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 1273 posts
- Starting Date of Application Process: 27th December 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd January 2019
- Direct Link to Apply: WCR Act Apprentice Jobs Application Form
West Central Railway Act Apprentice Jobs Recruitment 2019 Notification
West Central Railway is going to recruit the aspirants for the Act Apprentice Posts on 24th December 2018. So, interested aspirants may fill the application form in a prescribed format through the link which is given in below from 27th December 2018 to 23rd January 2019. Aspirants can check more into MP Govt Jobs 2019and RRB Govt Jobs 2019 .
Total number of vacancies to be filled in WCR Jabalpur is 1273 posts.
Department wise vacancies are mentioned below.
- MECH (DIesel) – 236 posts
- MECH (C & W) – 211 posts
- Electric Shed NKJ – 420 posts
- TRD – 136 posts
- Electrical (Gen) – 18 posts
- Engg – 90 posts
- Personnel – 12 posts
- S & T – 150 posts
Aspirants who have completed High School/ 10th with minimum 50% marks and ITI in notified trade from recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
Minimum 15 years and maximum 24 years of age aspirants can apply for the posts of Act Apprentice.
You May Also Like
Based on merit marks aspirants will be recruited.
Mode of applying is through online by WCR Recruitment to the posts of Act Apprentice from 24th December 2018 to 23rd January 2019. Aspirants must apply before the last date i.e., 23rd January 2019.
Category wise application fee will be paid.
For Gen/OBC aspirants fee is Rs. 170/-
And for SC/ST/ PWD/ Women aspirants fee is Rs. 70/-
How to Apply Online?
https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/ is the link to fill the application form for aspirants directly.