- NIRTH Technical Assistant, Project Technician, Field Investigator & DEO Posts Notification
- NIRTH Junior Nurse & Technician Posts Notification
NIRTH Recruitment 2019 – 22 Technical Assistant, Project Technician, Field Investigator & DEO Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NIRTH Jabalpur Technical Assistant, Project Technician, Field Investigator & DEO Jobs Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 22 posts
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 31st January 2019 & 1st February 2019
NIRTH Jabalpur Technical Assistant, Project Technician, Field Investigator & DEO Jobs Recruitment 2019 Walk-in Notification
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health has published walk -in notification for the recruitment to the posts of Project Technical Officer, Field Investigators, Project Technician III, Laboratory Attendant, Scientist – B, Technical Assistant, Project Technician – C, Data Entry Operator, Field Laboratory Attendant on18th January 2019. So, interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 31st January 2019 and 01st February 2019 to the given address below. https://www.nirth.res.in/ is the link to more details and latest info about MP Govt Jobs 2019.
Total number of vacancies is to be filled in NIRTH is 22 posts.
Department wise openings are given in below.
- Project Technical Officer – 01 post
- Field Investigators – 03 posts
- Project Technician III – 04 posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 01 post
- Scientist – B – 01 post
- Technical Assistant- 05 posts
- Project Technician – C – 04 post
- Data Entry Operator- 01 post
- Field Laboratory Attendant – 01 post
For Project Technical Officer, Field Investigator, Scientist – B, Technical Assistant posts candidates have to complete Graduate and Master’s Degree and for remaining posts candidates should possess Intermediate.
Age limits are given based on department wise which is provided below.
- For Scientist – B post age should be 35 years.
- For Project Technician, Field Laboratory Attendant and Laboratory Attendant posts age should be 25 years.
- And for remaining posts age limit is 30 years,
You May Also Like
- MPSLSA Recruitment 2019 – Peon & Order Tamilkarta (Grade -4 ) Jobs
- GMC Chhindwara Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2019 Notifications
- WCR Recruitment 2019 – 1273 Act Apprentice Jobs
- Public Health & Welfare Dept MP Recruitment 2018 – 110 Tutor & Nursing Sister Jobs
- MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – District Judge Jobs
- MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – 190 Civil Judges Notification
- NCL Recruitment 2018 – 441 Apprentice Jobs
- IISER Bhopal Recruitment 2018
Appointed candidates will receive monthly payment on the basis of branches.
- For Scientist -B is Rs. 50,000/-
- For Technical Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Field Investigator is Rs. 31,000/-
- For Project Technical Officer is Rs. 32,000/-
- For Field Laboratory Attendant and laboratory attendant is Rs. 15,800/-
- And for other posts is Rs. 18,000/-
Selection process will be held through the interview session.
Date of Walk-in-Interview?
Eligible candidates may engage the walk-in-interview on 31st January 2019 and 1st February 2019 to the given address below in NIRTH Recruitment 2019 Notification to the said posts in above.
ICMR – National institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur – 482003.
NIRTH Recruitment 2018 – Junior Nurse & Technician Jobs
Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: NIRTH Jabalpur Jr. Nurse & Technician Posts 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 14
- Starting date of Application Process: 10th September 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application : 15th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: NIRTH Jabalpur Jr. Nurse & Technician Posts Application Form
NIRTH Recruitment 2018 Notification for Jr. Nurse & Technicians
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH), Jabalpur on temporary basis is hiring contenders to place them in Junior nurse and technician posts. The place of posting of candidates is at ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur. So, interested candidates at Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs can apply. http://www.nirth.res.in/ is the official link for candidates for more information.
Total number of vacancies to be filled in NIRTH is 14.
- Junior Nurse-06
Diploma in nursing or midwifery or equivalent qualification holders can apply for Junior nurse post.
12th pass in biological science holders can apply for technician post.
Maximum age for general/UR candidates is 28 years, age relaxation for SC/ST is 05 years, OBC is 03 years.
You May Also Like
- Sehore Collector Office Recruitment 2018 – Attendant & Peon Jobs
- GMC Shivpuri Recruitment 2018 Notifications
- WCD MP Recruitment 2018 – 2046 Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs
- MPTRIFAC Recruitment 2018 – Junior Civil & Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Cantonment Board Jabalpur Recruitment 2018 – Safaiwala Jobs
- GMC Shivpuri Recruitment 2018 – 214 Staff Nurse, Technician & Attendant Jobs
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 475 Jail Prahari Jobs
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018 – 140 Civil Judge Jobs
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 188 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 548 Sub Engineer & Cartographer Jobs
- MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018
- ICF Recruitment 2018
Selected candidates for above posts will get monthly pay of Rs.17,520/-
On basis of interview test candidates will be selected.
Mode of applying for NIRTH Jabalpur recruitment is through offline. 15th September 2018 is the last date to submit application forms.
How to Download Application Form?
http://www.nirth.res.in/ is the link to download application form and send to below given address.
Director, NIRTH Jabalpur.