MPJNM Current Notification & Important Dates
|For Official Notification and Further Details Click Here||MPJNM 60 Dy. Manager Posts Recruitment Notification|
|Total Number of Posts||60 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application Process||11th January 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30th January 2018|
|Direct Link to Apply||MPJNM Online Application|
Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit has come up with new notification which intends to fill up 60 vacancies of Manager (Assistant Engineer) and Dy. Manager (Sub Engineer) on contract basis for a period of one year initially. So, candidates those who are eligible and waiting for MP Govt Jobs may apply for the posts through online. For whole information regarding notification you may visit the official site www.mpjalnigam.co.in .
You May Also Like
- MPJNM Recruitment 2018 – Manager & Deputy Manager Jobs
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 475 Jail Prahari Jobs
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment 2018 – 140 Civil Judge Jobs
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 188 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 548 Sub Engineer & Cartographer Jobs
- MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018
- ICF Recruitment 2018
No. of posts released by MPJNM is 60 posts under contract basis. Out of which
Manager (Assistant Engineer)-16 vacancies
Dy. Manager (Sub Engineer)-44 vacancies
MPJNM Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must pass B.E/ B.Tech (Civil) and must qualify GATE exam in past 3 years.
Minimum age for applicants is 21 years.
Maximum age for applicants is 40 years.
Selected candidates as Manager will get pay scale of Rs.50,000/- per month plus CPI.
Selected candidates as Dy.Manager post will get pay scale of Rs.35,000/- per month plus CPI.
Candidates will be selected based on their merit in the GATE exam and DOB.
MPJNM Application Process
Candidates may apply for MPJNM notification through online mode.
Starting date of online application process is 11.01.2018.
Last date for submission of applications is 30.01.2018.
Application fee for applicants is Rs.200/-
How to Apply Online
- Go to official site www.mpjalnigam.co.in
- Click on the required notification.
- Check the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload all scanned copies of documents, photographs and signature.
- Make payment.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout for future use.