Current Notifications & Important Dates
- Official Notification: MP High Court Civil Judges 2018 Notification
- Total No. of Vacancies: 140 Posts
- Starting date of Application Process: 05th August 2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 04th September 2018
- Direct Link to Apply: MP High Court Civil Judge Application Form
Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2018 Notification for Civil Judges (Entry Level)
Madhya Pradesh High Court has released out an employment notice to fill up 140 posts of civil judges class-II (Entry level). Application process starts from 05th day of September 2018. So, willing professionals can submit their application forms through only online mode. For more details candidates can scroll down and also can gather from official website portal https://mphc.gov.in/
Number of Civil Judge posts to be filled in MP High Court is 140.
Category wise vacancy details are given below.
Minimum qualification for applicants is LLB from a recognized university.
Applicants to work as civil judge can have age in between 21 to 35 years as on 01.01.2019.
You May Also Like
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 475 Jail Prahari Jobs
- MPPSC Recruitment 2018 – 188 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – 548 Sub Engineer & Cartographer Jobs
- MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2018
- MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018
- ICF Recruitment 2018
Hired aspirant will get pay in between Rs.27700-770-33090-920-40450-1080-44770/-
Candidates performance in online pre-exam and main exam is considered in order to recruit.
Mode of applying for MP High Court recruitment is through online mode from 05th August 2018 to 04th September 2018.
How to Apply Online?
http://www.mphc.gov.in/recruitment-result is the link for applicants to apply.